ADVERTISEMENT

New Nole in our House!

Our daughter just got the news that she is in! Now just need to figure out how to pay that out-of-state tuition. Class of 22!

Congrats!

Look into “freshman year abroad”. That will qualify her for in state tuition after the first year, and she will get a year in London, Valencia, or Florence. (Or Panama City, Panama.) It’s a full calendar year.

Reactions: billanole
Congrats!

Look into “freshman year abroad”. That will qualify her for in state tuition after the first year, and she will get a year in London, Valencia, or Florence. (Or Panama City, Panama.) It’s a full calendar year.
Always good to hear of future Noles. Good stuff.

Congrats!

I don't know about the other locations, but loved being around the Florence school in the early 90s for a semester.

Congrats! My niece was accepted and did a tour yesterday. She said it was awesome, but hasn't made her decision yet.
Tell her it comes down to this: Do you want to associate with pedophiles or War Daddies?

Congrats! Talk about waiting until the last minute. If she just got accepted now and the deadline to decide is May 1 it's not giving much time to decide. Do you know what took so long for her to get the acceptance?

My son is starting in the summer semester, June 25.

Congrats! Where is home, and what are the in-state options?
Home is Georgia and she is Zell eligible so free tuition. FSU is the only out-of-state school I will help pay for. She applied at Kentucky and they offered her $10,000 per year scholarship. Great grades and test scores so hoping FSU throws us a bone and we will take care of the rest. FSU is her dream school and she is trying out for cheer too. Can't say no to that!

Congrats! Talk about waiting until the last minute. If she just got accepted now and the deadline to decide is May 1 it's not giving much time to decide. Do you know what took so long for her to get the acceptance?

My son is starting in the summer semester, June 25.
She applied during the second round and everyone who was in that applicant group found out on Thursday.

Home is Georgia and she is Zell eligible so free tuition. FSU is the only out-of-state school I will help pay for. She applied at Kentucky and they offered her $10,000 per year scholarship. Great grades and test scores so hoping FSU throws us a bone and we will take care of the rest. FSU is her dream school and she is trying out for cheer too. Can't say no to that!

UGa. is a great state school, especially if she has any interest in business. Their business school, in particular, is amazing. Best wishes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT