ADVERTISEMENT

New thing to worry about

Washington head coach wore a new shirt that seemed to trigger some folks. Maybe the old logo is coming back. We can hope anyway.

Geddy, You forget where the Commanders are located (I live here unfortunately)----the most politically correct (and hypocritical) place on earth: Washington D.C.---I still get sideway glares when I wear FSU gear in public; even though these elites know nothing about the Seminole heritage/tribe/FSU relationship. I predict that Quinn will be raked over the coals for this "sin" throughout the week in the Washington Post sports pages.

Reactions: GeddyLee09
I read somewhere that Native Americans want it changed back to Redskins.
Yes there was an article about that as well. I thought this one was good because it showed some of the "outrage" about it.

Reactions: F4Gary
Geddy, You forget where the Commanders are located (I live here unfortunately)----the most politically correct (and hypocritical) place on earth: Washington D.C.---I still get sideway glares when I wear FSU gear in public; even though these elites know nothing about the Seminole heritage/tribe/FSU relationship. I predict that Quinn will be raked over the coals for this "sin" throughout the week in the Washington Post sports pages.
More so than Cali?

Washington head coach wore a new shirt that seemed to trigger some folks. Maybe the old logo is coming back. We can hope anyway.

It’s amazing how what a bunch of crybaby people can get in this world.
The native Americans want the name back. Did they even want it to go away in the first place or was it a bunch of white people thinking it was something that needed to be changed.

The native Americans want the name back. Did they even want it to go away in the first place or was it a bunch of white people thinking it was something that needed to be changed.
I'm going to go with white social justice warrior. ESPN and the media doesn't help with their endless virtue signaling either.

I'm going to go with white social justice warrior. ESPN and the media doesn't help with their endless virtue signaling either.
Woke-ism, is the new religion of the 21st century. People view themselves as "their brother's keepers"... meanwhile, the price of a loaf of bread and package of bar soap tripled...
Its a way a making someone feel good about themselves, they have the right behavior code, they're virtuous and if you don't follow it, you're a heathen. Its about as genuine as the TV evangelist who commits adultery and lives in a 10 million dollar mansion and a private jet....

Well, you see, the poor little First Native Indigenous folks aren’t smart enough to understand what’s good for them and thus the usual TINY group of elites should be allowed to speak for them. I mean, come on.

I've posted many times in the past, there is a Navajo high school in AZ, Red Mesa, who are the Redskins.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT