ADVERTISEMENT

Norvell 2022

Should Norvell be fired for less than 8 wins this year?

• Total voters

NOLEStew

Seminole Insider
Jan 24, 2014
So, our baseball coach has made the postseason two years in a row. Yes, both seasons were far from perfect and should be described as rollercoaster seasons of consistent ups and downs, but we still made the postseason. Norvell hasn't do anything of note. He's failed spectacularly (Jacksonville State). A poll on the baseball board says 78% of our "fans" think a baseball coach that makes the postseason in his first two seasons should be fired after that second season. Those same "fans" go out of their way to excuse every Norvell failure with excuse after excuse, but even the most dug in Norvell lover will be out of excuses for 2022. My opinion is Norvell will 100% be fired if he doesn't win at least 8 games this year and it will be WELL DESERVED! I can't wait to see the same posters saying a coach that has actually had some success should be fired after two seasons, while a coach that will still have a losing record after three seasons should be retained. I'd expect nothing else from them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News