ADVERTISEMENT

Not CO2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sense absolute fear of posting the %'s. hysterically funny and most telling.
That dude won't answer this question:
It would have to be done on a global scale, right? How would we get all nations, such as those part of BRICS to go along? How would the 3rd world be able to afford the construction of power plants? and that's assuming you could somehow bring peace to worn torn areas of central Africa...

Good catch. Thanks for stopping by. You did manage to get a like from your posse so that's good.
Just trying to hang with your posse likes. It is tuff, gotta say.
My grammar a’int so good often enough. That was a friendly post, intended for humor, whether you care or not.
It’s kinda funny how you refer to “my posse”, when yer crew comes running whenever the Bat Signal is sent to respond to intruders.

Last edited:
It’s kinda funny how you refer to “my posse”, when yer crew comes running whenever the Bat Signal is sent to respond to intruders.
pure comedy^^^ best post on the thread....LMFAO ahahahahahahahahahahahahah
can't stop laughing..... looking in the sky for the "bat signal to respond to intruders"..... ahahahahaahahah.... priceless

You jumped in the thread, then got triggered.... LMFAO. I love this place.

Reactions: trunole1
can't stop laughing..... looking in the sky for the "bat signal to respond to intruders"..... ahahahahaahahah.... priceless

You don’t do this very well.

Post 84. “The dude won’t answer the question…”

Lol, it's fear at knowledging the stupidity of the ignorant
So the %'s mean nothing? That doesn't sound very scientific for someone claiming to be Mr. Science!
Again, with a personal insult? Talk about ignorance and stupidity. Look in the mirror before casting such aspersions. knowledging? lol Jmo but you need to chill out. Far too emotional topic for you from my view judging your remarks which reek of absolute fear of being exposed as a fraud.

So the %'s mean nothing? That doesn't sound very scientific for someone claiming to be Mr. Science!
Again, with a personal insult? Talk about ignorance and stupidity. Look in the mirror before casting such aspersions. knowledging? lol Jmo but you need to chill out. Far too emotional topic for you from my view judging your remarks which reek of absolute fear of being exposed as a fraud.

Lol

Whoa now. He all up in it.
Why don’t you google the % instead of continuing to push for it? It seems of importance to you.
Wait, I found it. It is approx. about tree fiddy.

Reactions: BrianNole777
Pure comedy. Like I said. The dude got triggered. The little dude jumped in the thread got spanked down and then starts calling people ignorant and stupid. Lmfao. Hahahah aha
I love this board I’ve never laughed so hard in the 18 years I’ve been a member

Pure comedy. Like I said. The dude got triggered. The little dude jumped in the thread got spanked down and then starts calling people ignorant and stupid. Lmfao. Hahahah aha

Lmao...look up the definition of sequestered. And I'm sure it was funny... something like that would be to the ignorant.

Still waiting on the greening the Earth, Volcanoes and CO2, etc. Stuff I was debunking here BEFORE you were even a member

Lmao...look up the definition of sequestered. And I'm sure it was funny... something like that would be to the ignorant.

Still waiting on the greening the Earth, Volcanoes and CO2, etc. Stuff I was debunking here BEFORE you were even a member
Was talking about the other dude but thanks LMFAO. I have never laughed so hard on a thread as much as this one and the one on Ben afflecks kid.

Still waiting on the greening the Earth
So why is CO2 called a Greenhouse gas? lol Dead wood buried sequestered?

Funny boy. Who is triggered?

Dissect the post and realize how comical you are. Ole taire is exposed.

Tell us. Do the research. Don’t pretend ignorance. Don’t throw back at others. Your go to is to ask others to provide you with material supporting your BS.
Busted.

Dissect the post and realize how comical you are. Ole taire is exposed.

Funny boy. Who is triggered?

You can just go on being you. What is your viewpoint?

Answer your stuff.k
^^^^^^you were triggered . Now you’ve having a full scale Chernobyl meltdown. LMFAO. Can’t stop laughing.

Last edited:
Notice all those posts and not one actual thought or opinion on the subject. Interesting.
Very true. No real thoughts, just ranting and raving. dude appears unhinged. LMFAO.
I expect nothing less from the "standard bearers of tolerance".... the entertainment value of all this has been off the richter scale... that's for sure, this thread alone was worth my yearly membership.

Last edited:
I wasn't defending bill. Bill doesn't need my defense. I was just pointing out your myopic viewpoint.
Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

Very true. No real thoughts, just ranting and raving. dude appears unhinged. LMFAO.
I expect nothing less from the "standard bearers of tolerance".... the entertainment value of all this has been off the richter scale... that's for sure, this thread alone was worth my yearly membership.
You keep calling “dude” out. You are the clown in this show.
Your thoughts?

Reactions: BrianNole777
If you believe there is climate change and that its all man made. However, the article doesn't discuss that. It states that the man-made power grid emissions are worse than the emissions from gas vehicles.

"SF6 gasses that escape in the atmosphere last for more than a thousand years and with a negative impact 24,300 times greater than CO2, the stakes could not be higher as officials seek to force consumers to abandon gas powered vehicles and switch to electric vehicles which requires having a robust power grid."

So how does replacing gas with electric help the environment if this information is true? Thats the point. The article seems more anti EV than anti climate change but carry on with the anger.
You will look for every possible reason to stay with petro. Embrace it. Acknowledge it
No biggy. it is you.

Nice try at the save. Your armor needs bleaching.
You don’t seem to understand how much work @DFSNOLE put in trying to restart this forum from the ashes of the old Locker Room. The Locker Room was a huge, vibrant crowd that was one of the largest forums on Rivals.
We had a massive daily presence. The last mod and ownerhip group stifled it.
If you boys continue to run off differing viewpoints, the 5 or 6 of you in this echo room will suffocate. Do you truly believe this forum will survive with a few dipsticks liking each other? You have what, a half dozen active threads in a week?
Are you scared of differing POV, comfortable in your sanctum, willing to pile on with fools like taire…
Keep it up and see how it goes. The traffic slows as the nasty pile on by a select few increases. Nobody wants to put up with your pile on crap.
I think you have some smarts. Show it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT