ADVERTISEMENT

Not CO2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don’t seem to understand how much work @DFSNOLE put in trying to restart this forum from the ashes of the old Locker Room. The Locker Room was a huge, vibrant crowd that was one of the largest forums on Rivals.
We had a massive daily presence. The last mod and ownerhip group stifled it.
If you boys continue to run off differing viewpoints, the 5 or 6 of you in this echo room will suffocate. Do you truly believe this forum will survive with a few dipsticks liking each other? You have what, a half dozen active threads in a week?
Are you scared of differing POV, comfortable in your sanctum, willing to pile on with fools like taire…
Keep it up and see how it goes. The traffic slows as the nasty pile on by a select few increases. Nobody wants to put up with your pile on crap.
I think you have some smarts. Show it.
You can't really believe only one side is trying to stifle viewpoints. It seems to me that a few in here really want to hear differing views while a few just say they want that but will call anyone that disagrees stupid, ignorant or uneducated. The lines here are not drawn where you think. And how is it that this so-called pig piling only goes one direction?

I love hearing different views on topics and discussing them with those that feel differently and am not scared to share an opinion or like one that I agree with. I like how you frame this as a one-sided problem, shows how narrow your lens is.

Is that what you truly thought, or are you just playing the whine fest?
Surely you know the history with nuclear power plants and how some think they are bad for the environment. Its what started Greenpeace.

Do you think that crap is funny? Grow the heck up.
Are you stuck in the seventh grade?

Sure sport. What is it you wish to add to this thread?
Yer boy taire has gone deep into some comedy act. Are you jumping on his train?
This thread has been derailed for quite awhile, but that doesn’t mean you have to jump into the abyss.

Is that what you truly thought, or are you just playing the whine fest?

If you boys continue to run off differing viewpoints, the 5 or 6 of you in this echo room will suffocate. Do you truly believe this forum will survive with a few dipsticks liking each other? You have what, a half dozen active threads in a week?
Are you scared of differing POV, comfortable in your sanctum, willing to pile on with fools like taire…
Keep it up and see how it goes. The traffic slows as the nasty pile on by a select few increases. Nobody wants to put up with your pile on crap.
I think you have some smarts. Show it.
LMFAO... your meltdown makes Chernobyl look like a brushfire..... hahahahahahahaha. I love it.
I'm on the other site, was thinking about choosing between the two, after these last couple of threads, no way I'm leaving this place... entertainment value is way too high...
You can't really believe only one side is trying to stifle viewpoints. It seems to me that a few in here really want to hear differing views while a few just say they want that but will call anyone that disagrees stupid, ignorant or uneducated. The lines here are not drawn where you think. And how is it that this so-called pig piling only goes one direction?

I love hearing different views on topics and discussing them with those that feel differently and am not scared to share an opinion or like one that I agree with. I like how you frame this as a one-sided problem, shows how narrow your lens is.
^^^^Exactly right. I cracked up when he said we're running out differing view points. The little guy your talking to has called people clowns, fools, stupid and ignorant but we're driving people out.... LMFAO, you can't make this shiite up...
then we got the return of Fred who gave his farewell but is still around running multiple accounts... I love this place

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT