ADVERTISEMENT

Not looking good........

I am not trolling, I firmly believe that if this virus is not contained that lives are definitely more important then playing football or any other sport.
Ok, So you are out at even one life lost, in sports? Does it matter what that life is lost from? What if the athlete assumes the risk, and still wants to play?

Ok, So you are out at even one life lost, in sports? Does it matter what that life is lost from? What if the athlete assumes the risk, and still wants to play?
You all just do not get it.. they play, they get infected they go home and infect others. I could care less if they want to risk their life but they better be kept with athletes only and not allowed to go home or anywhere else where they could start another community spread.

You all just do not get it.. they play, they get infected they go home and infect others. I could care less if they want to risk their life but they better be kept with athletes only and not allowed to go home or anywhere else where they could start another community spread.
Why would they go home? They could get quarantined to an empty dorm room until they test negative.

It's you that doesn't get it. Players aren't "going home" if they get infected. The time they spend with the team and playing games, will be no different than if they don't play. Still plenty of opportunities for infection in every day life.
Besides, Covid is going to spread, it's going to kill a very small percentage of people. Even you basement people are going to catch it.

Reactions: F4Gary

Last year, if a player got the flu, or norovirus, or another coronavirus strain, did you express your concern if they went home and infected others?

Did you know diarrhea kills A LOT of people every year? Did you know the flu kills A LOT of people every year?

As long as you were consistent with your outward concern for everyone else to get sick, I'm good. Can you point to your post history that shows this?

Let’s face it, there are still the COVID-19 is a hoax people out there. Then again, they believe in many other conspiracies too. They are a very, very special group.

But FSU is compliant in doing what’s necessary to start football again. Football should proceed within the guidelines that were put in place. I feel good about FSU taking the field. Go Noles!

Last year, if a player got the flu, or norovirus, or another coronavirus strain, did you express your concern if they went home and infected others?

Did you know diarrhea kills A LOT of people every year? Did you know the flu kills A LOT of people every year?

As long as you were consistent with your outward concern for everyone else to get sick, I'm good. Can you point to your post history that shows this?
We have treatments and vaccines for those. We do not have that for covid 19.. smh you all will never change my perspective on this.

We have treatments and vaccines for those. We do not have that for covid 19.. smh you all will never change my perspective on this.
Treatment where people still unfortunately pass away and vaccine's that are hardly 100% effective and that less than 50% of American's actually get.
This thing is scary. But I would much rather be in the group that is being tested twice a week and constantly around trained medical professionals providing safety guidance than off by myself with no clue who around me is an asymptomatic carrier.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT