ADVERTISEMENT

"Not So" Series Question About "Hitting a Girl"

DanC78

Veteran Seminole Insider
Aug 29, 2003
Let's play hypothetical.

You are given the green light to beat one up. It's okay to do, no one will judge. It's completely acceptable.

Who's the lucky lady?

I'm taking Rosie O'Donnel

Seriously?

What a ridiculous and horrible thread.

There's nobody I want to physically beat on, man or woman. But I'll try and take the question in the spirit of using foam rubber sticks or "Nerf". In that case, I'm ok with him beating up on Rosie.

With this one I get a 2 for 1 special and get to stomp unborn babies as well!

nancygrace2.jpg

I'm on the feminist's side for equal rights on this one. I believe in equality, not sexism. I would never hesitate to hit a girl because of some gender prejudice. That's not what they want and is a terrible injustice by bigots. They want equality and I intend to respect it. I make my girls open doors and such just as much I do them equally. I can not think of anything more disrespectful than telling someone I can't treat them just the same as I would a man just because they are female, especially if it is anything physical after they have spent generations proving they are not inferior. Shame on anyone who would disrespect them by not treating them the same as a man. Too many females have worked too hard to overcome gender inequality, bias, stereotypes and I believe in giving them their earned respect and rights...especially rights, and if they're still standing give them lefts too. If you hesitate to pop them when it is deserved just as you would a man then I guess you hesitate with their right to vote as well. This is what the terrorists want. So if you don't believe in treating them just the same as men then you are with the terrorists and I certainly aren't for letting the terrorists win!

Reactions: grady327
In this hypothetical situation, I select that McDonald's employee what beat that mother while her child watched.

Yes, I have the bloodlust.

Reactions: grady327
If you hesitate to pop them when it is deserved just as you would a man then I guess you hesitate with their right to vote as well.

damn!

Don't think think twice huh, just a quick pop to the eye and be done with it!

Have you ever hit a girl like that before? just curious and not here to judge.

Also, have you ever hit a man like that before?

Really hope nobody took that post seriously. I thought it was obviously a joke, but maybe not. My dad beat chivalry into my head and I've never put a hand on a female.

A woman's place is in the kitchen, she should go there directly when she gets home from her second job. Wouldn't hit one unless she broke this rule! :)=

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT