ADVERTISEMENT

Nothing to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordinarily I would call a story like this BS and it still could be. However, given the lack of information regarding the trials and the overall safety of the jab anything is possible.

I can tell you I wouldn't sign my kids up for an experimental shot that was developed in record time. Like I've said before with other covid subjects you don't know if she would have gotten sick any way so there's really no way to tell if the jab test did it or not. Like when they say nobody with the shot died of covid so the shot works. There's no way to know that.

It's not hard to find a video to support whichever side of any issue you're on.

Like I said earlier these are all just public service announcements with some amount of factual data. How much is not known. One is saying the shot is safe and that you should get it, the other is saying it's not because kids are getting sick and dying. If these kids are getting sick and dying, why isn't it reported everywhere? This should be a big deal. I doubt it's just a made-up story so what gives? It's one thing to say get the shot, it's good for the community. It's another to say my kid got sick or died.

Ordinarily I would call a story like this BS and it still could be. However, given the lack of information regarding the trials and the overall safety of the jab anything is possible.

I can tell you I wouldn't sign my kids up for an experimental shot that was developed in record time. Like I've said before with other covid subjects you don't know if she would have gotten sick any way so there's really no way to tell if the jab test did it or not. Like when they say nobody with the shot died of covid so the shot works. There's no way to know that.
One thing they tell you in a science field where stats are important is that always and never are words you should rarely use. Will some people have a bad reaction to vaccines and other meds like antibiotics? Yes. Will some people who get a vaccine or take meds still get sick and maybe die? Yes. It’s all about frequencies with large numbers of people.

How many vaccines have you taken where you had to sign a document that absolves your right to hold the pharmaceutical company liable any for health issues as result of their product?

While we're at it, anyone know how much money pfizer and Moderna and J&J made off the COVID "vaccine"? Not a rhetorical question...

How many vaccines have you taken where you had to sign a document that absolves your right to hold the pharmaceutical company liable any for health issues as result of their product?

While we're at it, anyone know how much money pfizer and Moderna and J&J made off the COVID "vaccine"? Not a rhetorical question...
Alot.

North of 100 billion and that's probably under cutting the numbers. Why do you think there's such a push for RSV vaccines. Gotta keep those profit margins up.

Alot.

North of 100 billion and that's probably under cutting the numbers. Why do you think there's such a push for RSV vaccines. Gotta keep those profit margins up.

Thanks, wow, I figured it was a lot, did not think it was 100 billion. Astronomical.
I wonder who owns stock in those companies?
Unrelated, but in hindsight, I wish I had NOT taken the vaccine.

Reactions: F4Gary

The other half of the issue is how much did those companies spend in basic research and product development? It’s not just about sales but also research costs. And as I recall Moderna did not take Warp Speed money. A lot of people don’t seem to understand the fact basic research money is spent assuming a return on that investment. Doesn’t always happen, and the scientists need to be payed anyway.

Repeatedly taking a vaccine that doesn't stop you catching or spreading Covid doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me, Also, ignoring or not recognizing natural or acquired immunity is not based on Scientific methodology..
I think it does make sense if it lowers the probability of serious illness and death. And neither natural or vaccine based immunity will stand up against new strains as they emerge.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
I think it does make sense if it lowers the probability of serious illness and death. And neither natural or vaccine based immunity will stand up against new strains as they emerge.
Interesting unproven theory. Where are the stats for such a statement which remain unknown at this time for those that have never been infected or those with acquired immunity from having caught Covid naturally without ever being re-infected by new strains?

The other half of the issue is how much did those companies spend in basic research and product development? It’s not just about sales but also research costs. And as I recall Moderna did not take Warp Speed money. A lot of people don’t seem to understand the fact basic research money is spent assuming a return on that investment. Doesn’t always happen, and the scientists need to be payed anyway.
I don't think it's as much as people think. According to this study and other articles a lot of the research for these companies is publicly funded. Also, were talking profits and revenue meaning these companies are clearing billions of dollars from covid.

Reactions: trunole1
We could eliminate money and lobbying from politics if we had the will. And as I recall the SCOTUS has ruled that companies are people. Pick your poison I guess.
Yes. However, people in congress have the ability to pass laws and mandates pushing something like a vaccine that a company they own stock in will profit from. And to take it one step further these politicians are also in the position to know more about the research and development of these things than the general public.

But we don't know if it does or not. The fact that less people with the shot got seriously sick or died could have been the natural mutation of the virus or due to other factors. Alot of variables at play here.

Reactions: trunole1
But we don't know if it does or not. The fact that less people with the shot got seriously sick or died could have been the natural mutation of the virus or due to other factors. Alot of variables at play here.
There are multiple peer reviewed RCTs showing the vaccine was largely successful in reducing serious illness or death. Is there any actual real research showing it doesn’t? Not sure how anyone could argue this. It shouldn’t have been mandated, that seems clear to me. But for older people it saved a lot of lives. Anyone working in healthcare saw this first hand when the ICU was filled with unvaccinated people a couple years ago.

There are multiple peer reviewed RCTs showing the vaccine was largely successful in reducing serious illness or death. Is there any actual real research showing it doesn’t? Not sure how anyone could argue this. It shouldn’t have been mandated, that seems clear to me. But for older people it saved a lot of lives. Anyone working in healthcare saw this first hand when the ICU was filled with unvaccinated people a couple years ago.
Like a couple folks stated earlier. If you look hard enough you can find something to support your position. But I agree it shouldn't have been mandated. But it seems now that the focus was the mandate not the actual effectiveness of the shot.

Reactions: noletaire
You all are forgetting that it was mandated at the time when we didn't know how deadly it was...turns out we dodged a bullet and Covid wasn't as bad as it COULD have been. Now when the next the pandemic hits, people will look at Covid as the norm and not the outlier

Reactions: BrianNole777
Mandates were wrong for the Trump vaccine. End of story Long term effects of the vaccine by a manmade virus "Gain of Function" horrible research financed by US still to be determined.
I'm very curious and don't mean this to be a dig at you in any way but in what field do you work? Where does your expertise lie?

• Love
Reactions: BrianNole777
You all are forgetting that it was mandated at the time when we didn't know how deadly it was...turns out we dodged a bullet and Covid wasn't as bad as it COULD have been. Now when the next the pandemic hits, people will look at Covid as the norm and not the outlier
Fortunately, we were all wearing our masks and that saved us from a viral apocalypse

17 year biology teacher with graduate studies in health education and marine ecology,
Your expertise?
I'm a state certified general contractor with a degree in accounting. I speak using definitives in discussions involving the building profession, where I have served as an expert witness in court, and very little else.

Nope, and unlike you apparently,
I understand the scientific method and don't believe it is decided by a vote or ever considered "Settled" Again, why the need to attack me personally? Not a good look for you or the least bit convincing IMHO

Lol...Dude, I have a B.S in Natural Science Specialization and a M.S. in Biogeography. Prior to MRSA coming back on me I worked in an Engineering department fulltime and adjuncted classes part-time for a Master's degree, which included Geostatistics, Remote Sensing, Geographic Thought, and Web GIS.

Not sure where I said ANYTHING is settled in Science

Yes I understand some worship the medical profession and anyone that supports anyone that agrees with their "Narrative". Those that have the courage to disagree or question must be culled. Right? Your overlords demand it. lol How anyone dare question such things? I won't eat Pangolins I am safe! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT