ADVERTISEMENT

NSIAP: LA Clippers

I find it extremely ironic that he rants about black people yet his gf is half black.

What a disgusting slob.

We all know too well what a great source of news TMZ is....

More pics of GF
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Originally posted by Nole of the Panhandle:
Interesting how you don't see this on ESPN yet.
That's the first thing I thought. I went straight to ESPN to read their slant on this news... but alas, it was not there.

Originally posted by GodBless:
We all know too well what a great source of news TMZ is....
I guess TMZ doctored the audio.
rolleyes.r191677.gif

TNT guys calling for his immediate suspension by Adam Silver and even removing him as owner. I agree that the stmts from what we have heard are rather stupid. Not even sure what actions the commish can take but shouldn't he get some due process first before yanking him?

If you know me, you know I'm not a defender of racists or racism. That being said... I don't get a 'racist' vibe from the audio. I only listened to about half of it and read the quotes, but it just didn't come off as racist to me.

It comes off more like, "I don't mind being your sugar daddy, and I realize you're going to go have fun on the side (assuming she mainly bangs black guys on the side), just don't post pics on instagram with them and embarrass me, and definitely don't bring them to my games."

If she's always banging black guys on the side, then it makes it more understandable that he seems focused on black guys.

The other thing about the rant is that it just didn't have that hate vibe to it. I mean, he never uses the N word, and if you're truly a racist being recorded without your knowledge, I have trouble believing you're not going to drop several N bombs.

He seems more frustrated that his piece on the side isn't hiding the fact she's a piece on the side for a lot of other dudes.

That being said, if he's truly got the racist past that he seems to, and this is the smoking gun used to finally give him his due, so be it.

ESPN reported the person who made/gave the recording to TMZ is involved in a multimillion dollar lawsuit with Sterling. Might need to hold our opinion for a minute.

Just curious where the outrage is over another owner who public wears jewelry promoting a group of anti-white racists? Why isn't Jay-Z under a similar spotlight?

Originally posted by seminoleed:
Just curious where the outrage is over another owner who public wears jewelry promoting a group of anti-white racists? Why isn't Jay-Z under a similar spotlight?
Wait... What? Please enlighten us.

Consider yourself enlightened.Tough to say for sure, it's not like there's a voice recording of Jay Z saying anything to the effect. Also he owns 0.08% of the Nets. Not 8% or .8%... 0.08%.

I've also yet to hear him request that white folks not show up to Nets games.

My bad. I should have said a minority owner where's racist anti-white jewelry. He speaks with his clothes.

Silly me, I forgot the amount of ownership makes it acceptable.

My bad. I should have said a minority owner where's racist anti-white jewelry. He speaks with his clothes.

Silly me, I forgot the amount of ownership makes it acceptable.
Well it actually does.

Jayz isn't signing checks, hiring or firing coaches, or making roster decisions. He can't impact team policies or anyone's job within the organization.

Regardless, stop trying to deflect attention from this Sterling piece of crap.

Looks like the Clippers focused a little too much on protesting than playing basketball. Does the "sticks and stones may break your bones but words will never hurt you" not apply anymore?

People are too easily offended and disrespected these days.

Originally posted by Vizike Is Back!:
Looks like the Clippers focused a little too much on protesting than playing basketball. Does the "sticks and stones may break your bones but words will never hurt you" not apply anymore?

Posted from wireless.rivals.com
Seriously?? Their boss has a plantation owner mindset, they shouldn't be offended or distracted?

People are too quick to judge who should and shouldn't be offended.

Originally posted by BacardiNole:

Seriously?? Their boss has a plantation owner mindset, they shouldn't be offended or distracted?

I'll be more impressed when the players don't gladly accept his paychecks and refuse them over this supposed insult. THAT would carry some weight.

I'll be more impressed when the players don't gladly accept his paychecks and refuse them over this supposed insult. THAT would carry some weight.
Not quite sure about what impressing you has to do w/ this situation?

Perhaps they'd be impressed if you weren't continuously trying to deflect attention from this bigoted old pervert.

Originally posted by seminoleed

So they should literally BE slaves?

lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT