ADVERTISEMENT

Observations From Louisville

JoeNole55

Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
My third trip to Louisville. Just thought I would share some observations and opinions.

UL fan base has a significant trash element. Not sure i am going back to any more games here.
Stadium was conservatively one third empty and may have been close to half empty.
They stacked the box most of the night.
They we’re undersized and overmatched on the backend. We could have thrown on them all night.
They could not cover our taller receivers.
Brownlee was exposed and he could not cover J Wilson. We should have exploited that matchup more.
Defensively we were lost most of the game, but the guys hung in and made some plays down the stretch.
This team would have quit in the past. They didn’t and shows a major culture change.
As I said after the LSU game, good teams learn how to win ugly. We have done that twice now. Very good sign.
So proud of Tate and FU to all the asses on this board and prior board who have unjustly attacked this kid.
Proud of the team for not quitting and finding a way to win.
UL QB was faster than anyone on our team. We had no answer for him getting out of the pocket and running.
If you can keep their QB in the pocket and make him beat you by throwing you probably win 90% of the time.
UL post game on radio was bewildered as they didn’t understand how they lost a game they felt they dominated.

Go Noles!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News