ADVERTISEMENT

Ole Jimloss has remarried

So you honestly believe that quite possibly the best quarterback of a generation came to FSU so he could play under Dameyune Craig who has never called a play or developed an NFL Quarterback?

I guess that’s believable.

Winston was a two-sport superstarstar. He won the heisman trophy as a RS Freshman. I doubt little jimbo or Craig had much to do with his success at FSU. Like you said, he was arguably best QB in a generation.

Winston was a two-sport superstarstar. He won the heisman trophy as a RS Freshman. I doubt little jimbo or Craig had much to do with his success at FSU. Like you said, he was arguably best QB in a generation.

He sure was great for us. And I am glad he came here regardless of the reason.

Agreed on how that comment read out, I didn’t mean it that way but it is how it sounds. He wasn’t responsible for that classes success.

I do not approve of how dramatic he made things but I do think there is something to the sport becoming more of a money game than it’s been since the early 80s and him smelling that from Athens and Clemson and hitting the panic button that if we didn’t seriously step it up, we’d lose our poll position in the pecking order and I think he was right on that, but I think an even bigger issue for his program was the fact that he didn’t get a real D-coordinator. So I don’t exonerate him but all in all, if he wasn’t ever our coach, there’s no guarantee who ever would have been would been successful and if FSU was still a trash heap in 10 and esp 11 when Miami went on probation, I don’t think Urban is necessarily gone from Gainesville and I think we could be in a much worse place was than we are today. For that and the Natty, I will always be appreciative
We are bankrupt, so it can definitely get worse if MN is not the guy. If u think UM is returning to FU, you might also believe Santa’s workshop will perfect the C-19 vaccine by Labor Day and the tooth fairy will deliver guaranteed wins over Clem, ND & U.......

We are bankrupt, so it can definitely get worse if MN is not the guy. If u think UM is returning to FU, you might also believe Santa’s workshop will perfect the C-19 vaccine by Labor Day and the tooth fairy will deliver guaranteed wins over Clem, ND & U.......
Huh regarding UM? Think you missed the point I was making with that and urban

Still being mad at Fisher for leaving is equivalent to dating the prettiest girl for four years in high school. She was there after football games with a sign cheering for you. She took you to Senior Prom and you both won prom Queen And King! Then she goes to college and breaks up with you to date a rich guy.

You’re on your second girlfriend since her and you still hold a grudge. It’s time to move on boys.

or she follows you to Florida State and after 3 years runs off with one of your team mates who leaves and they get married! Thats more realistic{ LMAO that funny Thanks for that laughed an spilled my coffee!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT