ADVERTISEMENT

On this Memorial Day......

Thank you to all of those who serve our country!

CFuJx9wWMAAPiu4.jpg

Well said.

And I hope our government will only send Americans into harms way if it is necessary to defend a vital American interest.

Ponch - God bless you and your family! Thank you for all you have done, and continue to do for those of us who enjoy our freedoms because of the sacrifices made by people like you. I imagine your day is filled with difficult memories of fallen friends, but I hope you get some solace from having known such fine men who served their country so unselfishly.

Ponch - God bless you and your family! Thank you for all you have done, and continue to do for those of us who enjoy our freedoms because of the sacrifices made by people like you. I imagine your day is filled with difficult memories of fallen friends, but I hope you get some solace from having known such fine men who served their country so unselfishly.

Thanks my friend. It is a somber day indeed. I am humbled by the actions of my friends who sacrificed so much for our freedom.

Take time to give thanks to our brave men and women who sacrificed so much for our country. May God bless them and their families.
Today's MD service in PC brought tears to my eyes...has for 37 years. Best hour of the weekend!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT