ADVERTISEMENT

One Bedroom Condo on Ocean Drive in South Beach

Dec 11, 2016
One Bedroom Condo on Ocean Drive in South Beach

Selling a reservation for a 1 bedroom unit at the Hilton Grand Vacation at McAlpin-Ocean Plaza located at 1430 Ocean Drive. Across the street from the beach!

Room has a queen bed, a sleeper sofa, and a full kitchen

Check in is December 28th and check out is January 1st

Looking for $1,000 or best offer

Contact Info:

(502) 767-0939 or kimdunaway4388@gmail.com

Should have checkout on the second or later........I don't know about anyone else, but I don't want to do !@#$ the day after I drink. Hangovers are a bitch when you are in your 40's.

They make supplements that prevent hangovers now. I've tried a few and some of them actually do work. Reduced my hangover by about 80-90% in my opinion.

Really?!? I always thought that was bunk, as long as before bed I drink a couple of glasses of water and 3 or 4 ibuprofen and it's better, but now where close to 100%.

What are they?

Best hangover prevention is to drink a 32oz of pedialyte and drink a multivitamin before bed.
Incorrect. Cocaine and two Colombian hookers is the best hangover cure...oh, and chilaquiles

Really?!? I always thought that was bunk, as long as before bed I drink a couple of glasses of water and 3 or 4 ibuprofen and it's better, but now where close to 100%.

What are they?
See my other post on how they work. I definitely think those products together help reduce my expected hangover by at least 80%. They are taken before drinking. Not after.

So, to summarize the thread, the OP is offering a package with a South Beach condo, all you can drink, some Bobby Bowden Ping golf clubs, BOGO on Colombian hookers with cocaine and Mexican food, and magical elixir that will restore you after a hell of a long binging New Year weekend.

Kim Dunaway, you have mail!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT