ADVERTISEMENT

Orange Bowl Guarantee ….

jhnoles6602

Veteran Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Apr 21, 2018
The eSECpn has def got a “fix” for this game. Every single one of the sports networks, CFB “gurus” and “experts” all wanted UGA to win! Can you imagine how all those talking heads and love fest for the mighty SEC UGA 3x back to back to back would have been the perfect scenario. Them losing setup the complete and total collapse and forced many to run for cover.

Now, UGA vs FSU in the Orange Bowl is essentially a MUST WIN for eSECpn and countless others. I we beat UGA all of these folks will vanish because the amount of backlash they will get from fans of FSU and countless other fans will be embarrassing. Not to mention it will be the send L for the vaunted SEC teams for the last 2.5 yrs and I don’t believe Texas could beat them nor Bama could again. If you don’t think the “powers” that be isn’t already planning on doing whatever necessary to make sure it happens. Can anyone come up with just 1 good reason how a W can benefit from all these networks and commentators ect?? I know I can think of a million reasons it won’t be good for them if we win!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News