ADVERTISEMENT

PGSF FedEx Cup 2021 Season ( Sign Up is Open-Next Tournament 2020 Masters)

I read where Brooks will be returning to the tour to play in next week's tournament. Will be interesting to see how he plays after the two month layoff.

Reactions: NoleinATL
Should be a good finish today , Laird has the lead with Cantlay chasing and Bryson has entered the top of the leader board again after a rough 3rd round with -6 under thru 16

It was a good finish. Best moment was the TV guys all bemoaning that lie in the bunker on #9. And the Laird goes ahead holes it out for eagle. That was the shot of the tournament for him because without it, he does not make the playoff more than likely.

This is pretty cool , might make the trip to Tally for both events

Nice day of golf, Phil gets second Champions win and Jason Kokrak wins a loaded CJ Cup at Shadow Creek

Noticed that the ZOZO field is absolutely loaded this weekend. Since I don't normally follow the fall schedule closely, is this normal for this tournament? ...Or is it just because the top golfers are trying to stay sharp for Augusta??

It is designed to draw an elite field. Top 60 from the previous year FedEx, top 7 on the Japanese tour, top 3 from the Bridgestone, and 8 sponsor exemptions. Big purse to lure them in.
Last year was the initial event. Tiger won, so right now has the tournament record for lowest finishing score. He won with 19 under last year, which is where this year’s leader sits after three rounds.

I believe Tiger's record was broken on Thursday. Originally the announcers said he had tied it and then they realized they made a mistake thinking he had parred one hole when he made birdie. I cannot recall the name. I would have to look it up.

I believe Tiger's record was broken on Thursday. Originally the announcers said he had tied it and then they realized they made a mistake thinking he had parred one hole when he made birdie. I cannot recall the name. I would have to look it up.

I was referring to the lowest winning score in the history of the tournament; since Tiger won the first-ever, by default he had the lowest winning score (until Cantlay broke it yesterday).

I see Justin Leonard was not a math major.

As the broadcast of the Bermuda Open came on, he briefly talked about the disparity of scores between today and yesterday due to strong winds today.

Graphic showed yesterday showed an average of 69.97. Today it was 72.90 as the broadcast began.

Said Leonard, "that is almost two strokes higher".

With math like that, I don't understand why he did not win more on the tour with that stroke saving technique.

Reactions: NoleLizards
Currently watching the Houston Open with Spieth being among the featured players. I see his game has not improved. +8 over the last 10 holes sitting at +5 for the tourney.

Well, at least he will get to practice more in prep for Augusta.

Koepka not doing much better at +3.

Currently watching the Houston Open with Spieth being among the featured players. I see his game has not improved. +8 over the last 10 holes sitting at +5 for the tourney.

Well, at least he will get to practice more in prep for Augusta.

Koepka not doing much better at +3.
And the guy got it back to the cut-line at +3 but he HAD to bogey the last hole to miss it. smh...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT