ADVERTISEMENT

PGSF FedEx Cup Off Season Thread

NoleinATL

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Oct 29, 2006
Good evening, during this crazy year, after two events, we go into our off season.

Next tournament is the Sentry Tournament of Champions which tees it up in 51 days.

When we get to 2021, this is our leader board

Leader-thru-Masters-2020.png

@Bobcat07 starts the year with two major titles already won, heck of a start.

Bobcat - you're half-way to the PGSF Grand Slam...and it isn't even 2021 yet...smh.

Enjoy the (brief) off-season, gents. I may have to spend my time on some analytics and frosty beverages (and certainly not on emotional favoritism on who may get hot, who's striking it well and who is l-o-n-g-o-v-e-r-d-u-e). See you in 51 some days...:cool:

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone from Uzbekistan. Very barren and cold here, but I tracked down the gypsy caravan I was told about, and I have met Madame Olga. Seems she has reputation as one of the world's most gifted clairvoyuers (is that even a word?) but doesn't come cheap. She has agreed to one weekly session with me via ZOOM, but in return I had to sign a contract granting her 25% of my winnings. (Yes, I do feel somewhat guilty about that, but...I want to win this thing just once.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone from Uzbekistan. Very barren and cold here, but I tracked down the gypsy caravan I was told about, and I have met Madame Olga. Seems she has reputation as one of the world's most gifted clairvoyuers (is that even a word?) but doesn't come cheap. She has agreed to one weekly session with me via ZOOM, but in return I had to sign a contract granting her 25% of my winnings. (Yes, I do feel somewhat guilty about that, but...I want to win this thing just once.

Gypsies, tramps and thieves, we'd hear from the people of the town they'd call us,
Gypsies, tramps and thieves...but every night all the men would come around, and lay their money down...

Seriously, I tried to get her picture so you guys wouldn't nag me about rules and pics, but every time I'd click, there'd be nothing but the background behind her. Kinda creepy, to be sure, but might be a sign of her legitimacy as well. Time will tell.

Reactions: Nolerball
Seriously, I tried to get her picture so you guys wouldn't nag me about rules and pics, but every time I'd click, there'd be nothing but the background behind her. Kinda creepy, to be sure, but might be a sign of her legitimacy as well. Time will tell.

Just like snapping one of ol' Bigfoot, eh...? ;) Was she a stunner (an asset perhaps)? But, seriously, she may really be legit, kind of like Bryson's new driving prowess and penchant for losing balls 'cuz he hits them sooooo faaaaar...really though, Ed, who am I to doubt her & you? Look where I am in the standings...:rolleyes: I am like a catfish, dwelling well below the mud in the Chattahoochee...and I can't go anywhere until January - curse you, non-winter golf...!!!!

Think his Dad was the swing coach

Interesting...drummed this in to my head:

Feeling down n' dirty, feeling kinda mean
I've been from one to another extreme
This time I had a good time, ain't got time to wait
I want to stick around till I can't see straight...(this is what happens with NO golf at this time).

Fill my eyes with that double vision, no disguise for that double vision
Ooh, when it gets through to me, it's always new to me
My double vision gets the best of me - one Tiger or two, sir...?

I was thinking more along the lines of Alice Cooper.
;)

Well, they got no choice
All the amateur boys
Makin' all that noise
'Cause they found no joys,

Well, we can't refute ya
Can't find the flag
If that don't suit ya
Carry your own bag.

Q-School's out for summer (thanks, COVID)
Q-School's out forever
Q-School's been blown to pieces..

No more pencils
No more yardage books
No more, Caddie's dirty looks...yyyeeeeaaaahhhh...

I strongly Believe people should let a kid be a kid and I hope people let Charlie Woods be a kid.
That being said , That swing wow

• Wow
Reactions: NoleLizards
Hey, Merry Christmas you band of long-hitters, lag putters and loopers! Not too much longer before we're back at it again (NiA, please be sure to send a reminder or two, as I tend to lose focus over the holidays what with all the bowls to watch...oh wait...and gallons of Egg Nog to drowned in). All the best for a Happy New Year too...and, Ed, I just couldn't pull the cord on Iggy Pop. Too many carols floating on the airwaves to think of anything else...:confused: O-hohohohohoho...

Reactions: NoleinATL
Hey, Merry Christmas you band of long-hitters, lag putters and loopers! Not too much longer before we're back at it again (NiA, please be sure to send a reminder or two, as I tend to lose focus over the holidays what with all the bowls to watch...oh wait...and gallons of Egg Nog to drowned in). All the best for a Happy New Year too...and, Ed, I just couldn't pull the cord on Iggy Pop. Too many carols floating on the airwaves to think of anything else...:confused: O-hohohohohoho...

I trieda version "Wild Child", but my muse, like much of 2020, is dead to me right now. Merry Christmas to all you dudes; this thread kept me semi-sane through the year. ⛳⛳

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT