ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Off Season Thread

Bubba needs a new bagman.
15 years is a long time, wonder why the change.

Reactions: cmanole
Interesting about JT and Bones. Would like to see JT take his game to the next level if that's even possible. When he's on he's really hard to beat (aren't they all) but he does seem to have some mental lapses during rounds and seems to go on long dry spells...

But in other news, Billy Ho is playing the Euro Tour this year full time. This is a thing I've often wondered about. I know the money in the USA is where it's at, but how cool would it be to travel Europe, golf at all the nicest places and get paid for doing it? I'm kind of surprised more Yanks haven't done this before.

Reactions: NoleinATL
Interesting about JT and Bones. Would like to see JT take his game to the next level if that's even possible. When he's on he's really hard to beat (aren't they all) but he does seem to have some mental lapses during rounds and seems to go on long dry spells...

But in other news, Billy Ho is playing the Euro Tour this year full time. This is a thing I've often wondered about. I know the money in the USA is where it's at, but how cool would it be to travel Europe, golf at all the nicest places and get paid for doing it? I'm kind of surprised more Yanks haven't done this before.
One less gader in the U.S.?? All for it.

This guy is great on Twitter, his openness about wanting a part of that 40 mill PIP makes his posts awesome

Reactions: cmanole
Guys, I know we aren't playing 'in season' right now, but I am having a blast watching the CJ Cup from Vegas. Beautiful course in the middle of a veritable death valley (sin & sand). It was great following the triple of (can't use the description of 'threesome', sorry...my brain gets foggy at the thought) Brooks, Spieth and Louie these past two days.

Louie, Louie, Oos-thu-i-zen
putt-in' for dough, da-da, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah.

I said a-Louie, Louie, Oos-thu-i-zen
with Brooks and Spieth, a-giving us a show...

Sometimes golf is just a great thing to watch while you're not working on a Friday. :cool:

Guys, I know we aren't playing 'in season' right now, but I am having a blast watching the CJ Cup from Vegas. Beautiful course in the middle of a veritable death valley (sin & sand). It was great following the triple of (can't use the description of 'threesome', sorry...my brain gets foggy at the thought) Brooks, Spieth and Louie these past two days.

Louie, Louie, Oos-thu-i-zen
putt-in' for dough, da-da, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah.

I said a-Louie, Louie, Oos-thu-i-zen
with Brooks and Spieth, a-giving us a show...

Sometimes golf is just a great thing to watch while you're not working on a Friday. :cool:
Nice win for Rory.

This is awesome, put in the work to be the best.

The guy is good on the Champions Tour, another nice win for Phil.

Also I will try to find a tweet but read that Langer has earned enough on the Champions Tour that he would rank 38th all-time on the regular tour. That guy is a machine.

Reactions: NoleLizards
Nice. He always hit it better than everyone else, even when we were kids. He’s nursing a bum wing atm, but hopes to be back next season.

As the days have grown darker and the air turned so cold,
with the Yule log burning and frost now unfold;

I have decided to turn hence and refrain on taking a glance,
at the game we all love played by men in odd-looking pants.

I have chosen to with-draw and turn from the sight,
of birdies and greens, yea of long draws and fades, ever so slight;

26 days seem like a life-time to some,
but not to the poor Mayfly who lives to only see one setting sun.

So we wait for January and the hope of a season reborn,
settling down for that long winter's nap, and welcoming, truly,
the return to the links in tropical form. :D

Now Kuchar, now Thomas, now Koepka and Stenson,
On Collin! on Jordan! on DJ and Watson!!
To the top of the teebox! Stay off the top of the ball!
Now lob away! chip away! putt away all!"

Merry Christmas you crazy band of loopers...

As the days have grown darker and the air turned so cold,
with the Yule log burning and frost now unfold;

I have decided to turn hence and refrain on taking a glance,
at the game we all love played by men in odd-looking pants.

I have chosen to with-draw and turn from the sight,
of birdies and greens, yea of long draws and fades, ever so slight;

26 days seem like a life-time to some,
but not to the poor Mayfly who lives to only see one setting sun.

So we wait for January and the hope of a season reborn,
settling down for that long winter's nap, and welcoming, truly,
the return to the links in tropical form. :D

Now Kuchar, now Thomas, now Koepka and Stenson,
On Collin! on Jordan! on DJ and Watson!!
To the top of the teebox! Stay off the top of the ball!
Now lob away! chip away! putt away all!"

Merry Christmas you crazy band of loopers...
Same to you bud.

Got a little practice in last night, trying out a new swing some yahoo says I am playing too slow at the driving range.

What do you guys think?

That was some funny SHI-ATZU...I could hear the beat from 'Thriller' in my head as I watched this guy go through his gyrations and motions. He was busting some true Michael Jackson moves...:oops:

okay, okay, so I snuck a peak at the thread and all, but still, that was too freakin' funny...

Pretty dang cool. Got a buddy that needs this for Christmas

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT