ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup The Ryder Cup

I don’t understand why Stricker broke up Cantlay and Schauffele.

Reactions: NoleinATL
I don’t understand why Stricker broke up Cantlay and Schauffele.

You got me on that one two. I am guessing that he felt he could improve the JT/Spieth team by putting Cantlay with JT and not lose much with the other pairing. It seemed to work. Got 1 1/2 points (DJ/Xander won their match) versus the one point we got in the morning.

I'll take a 6-2 start.

You got me on that one two. I am guessing that he felt he could improve the JT/Spieth team by putting Cantlay with JT and not lose much with the other pairing. It seemed to work. Got 1 1/2 points (DJ/Xander won their match) versus the one point we got in the morning.

I'll take a 6-2 start.
I want to see those two against Rahm and Sergio tomorrow morning.

@NoleinATL Please switch out Bryson for JT... Thank you, sir!

Hey, uh Liz, yeah I am going to need that 1.5 points back.
Could you please call the Ryder Cup rules committee, explain what you happened and have them correct the score.
Then please call Strick and let him know JT is under the weather and can not play again until singles and that is only because he has to play

Thanks in advance buddy you are the best

• Haha
Reactions: NoleLizards
I would have played Cantlay and Xander again. The work together as a team so well. Would have liked to see them vs Rahm

Reactions: cmanole
@NoleinATL If you're keeping track of our scoring, could you please post the totals heading into Sunday if it's not too much trouble??

Thanks.

Unofficial standings
Ed 11.5
Jim 10.5
67810 10.5
Cat 9.0
Dawg 8.5
ATL 8.0
Cman 7.5
Liz 7.5
Bill 7.0
Richard 4.5
Ball 2.5
FSUG 2.5
Vapor 1.5
SeaPa NC

@NoleinATL If you're keeping track of our scoring, could you please post the totals heading into Sunday if it's not too much trouble??

Thanks.

Here is the current leaderboard with scoring chart

Ryder-Cup-Leader-2021.png

Ryder-Cup-Scoring.png

Unofficial standings
Ed 11.5
Jim 10.5
67810 10.5
Cat 9.0
Dawg 8.5
ATL 8.0
Cman 7.5
Liz 7.5
Bill 7.0
Richard 4.5
Ball 2.5
FSUG 2.5
Vapor 1.5
SeaPa NC
Hey Cman

We have different scores, can you look at my scoring chart and see if I am off or if you are off or we maybe we are both off on scores

Last edited:
Hey Cman

We have different scores, can you look at my scoring chart and see if I am off or if you are off or we maybe we are both off on scores
You are correct on all accounts and why you are the commish! I missed Hovland 0.5 for myself and gave DFS, 67810 and Dawg 2.5 for Cantlay (PC) instead of 0.0 for Casey (PC).

Rory with all the emotions , then drops the I don't give a shit on live TV.
I like him more and more as he gets older
And throws in the apology for swearing--
That was great

Reactions: fsu67810
3 of the rookies scored 3 or more this week and Scheffler got 2.5 that is a strong showing

Reactions: cmanole
McIlroy saying he doens't give a s*** on live TV; only at the Ryder Cup.

At least he realized his mistake and apologized for it.

That was a surprising loss by Xander. It was not his day and it all started with that missed birdie putt on #1.

And on the flip side, Rahm losing to Sheffler was very surprising.

That was a fun day of golf. Glad we got that closed out and early and got the overall scoring record. It was mentioned quite often on the broadcast, but this could be a turning point in the Ryder Cup. The US has a loaded team that is very young and the Euros power group besides Hovland and Rahm are aging.

In the PGSF, one player ran away with the competition helped in a big way being the only person to pick Mr 5-0 Dustin Johnson.
Congrats to the 2021 PGSF Ryder Cup Champ, @seminoleed

That was a fun day of golf. Glad we got that closed out and early and got the overall scoring record. It was mentioned quite often on the broadcast, but this could be a turning point in the Ryder Cup. The US has a loaded team that is very young and the Euros power group besides Hovland and Rahm are aging.

In the PGSF, one player ran away with the competition helped in a big way being the only person to pick Mr 5-0 Dustin Johnson.
Congrats to the 2021 PGSF Ryder Cup Champ, @seminoleed

Congrats Ed! Not sure what sorcery, if any, you employed for this...but it worked!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT