ADVERTISEMENT

PGSF FedEx Cup Week 14 The Masters Tournament

No players picked Willet or Westwood and one player ( Ed) has Dustin Johnson

Rules question: I know that Holmes was allowed to respot his ball approximately where it was before Oostie's shot hit it. But, what if it had gone in instead. We he still have to mark it?

trouble on 17 for Willet ..this is going to be a fun finish

Putting .... that's why Lee has never won a major as evidenced by the 16th a moment ago.
Exactly....I thought Matsuyama played as well or better than anyone tee-to-green this weekend, but his putting (and short game in general) was atrocious.

Rules question: I know that Holmes was allowed to respot his ball approximately where it was before Oostie's shot hit it. But, what if it had gone in instead. We he still have to mark it?

Rule 18-5
Ball at Rest Moved by Another Ball
Q.Steve`s ball was at rest on the putting green. Cindy plays from just off the green and her ball hits Steve`s ball. What must Steve do?

A.Under Rule 18-5, Steve must replace his ball back to its original position. (See related FAQ under Rule 19) Cindy must play her ball as it lies. There is no penalty to either player in either match play or stroke play. In stroke play only, if Cindy's ball lay on the putting green prior to the stroke, she would incur a penalty of two strokes.

watching him play near the top of the leader-board in a major, the only way Dustin wins a major ( and it is a HUGE if) is if he sprints out to a big lead Thursday and can coast to a victory over next 3 days.

Didn't Dustin have a sizable lead at Pebble in the US Open after three rounds only to blow up? Am I recalling that correctly?

Didn't Dustin have a sizable lead at Pebble in the US Open after three rounds only to blow up? Am I recalling that correctly?

yes, you are, which is why I said it is a huge IF..
he has lost majors in every conceivable fashion, i just think he would have to coast home for any chance, dont see him coming from behind

Reactions: DFSNOLE
I think the ATT commercial when the guy mispronounces his name is humorous

that was a bad miss ,
17 and 18 are tough birdies back to back

That little 4-footer that Spieth missed has to be about as tough a putt that length you'll ever see.

Willet didn't win this Masters , Spieth lost it , I dont care what anyone says ;)

What an exciting final nine , this was the most unexpected, thrilling finish with a melt down we have had in quite some time. As Jim mentioned, Willet went out and won this tournament , a 67 on Sunday at a course like Augusta, says you won it, nothing else.
Congrats to Danny Willet, new father, now new Masters Champion ( Jordan is a stand up guy, kid shows class and emotion even in defeat)

Somehow a correct handed golfer did come out victorious this week, congratulations to the winner of the first major of the year,
NiA
Masters%20Champ_zpsu4ync1zp.png

will post updated leader board shortly

What an exciting final nine , this was the most unexpected, thrilling finish with a melt down we have had in quite some time. As Jim mentioned, Willet went out and won this tournament , a 67 on Sunday at a course like Augusta, says you won it, nothing else.
Congrats to Danny Willet, new father, now new Masters Champion ( Jordan is a stand up guy, kid shows class and emotion even in defeat)

Somehow a correct handed golfer did come out victorious this week, congratulations to the winner of the first major of the year,
NiA
Masters%20Champ_zpsu4ync1zp.png

will post updated leader board shortly

WOO-HOO!!!!! I got pts. :confused:

Congrats to NiA.

Thanks DFS. Berger tied for 10th. Koepka had a tough day Thursday but still came in just outside tbe top 20. All in all a good tournament for the young noles. There was some elite company with Daniel Berger in the final standings. A lot of big names did not make the cut.

Berger, koepka, Watson, scott

Flaming , just a reminder, we do this weekly and you are more than welcome to join...
points reset after regular season so everyone has a shot at the cup.
Picks are due before first player tees it up

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT