ADVERTISEMENT

PGSF FedEx Cup Week 14 The Masters Tournament

Kaufman is going to shoot in the 80s tomorrow. Day is the only one that will give Spieth a run in the end.

Kaufman is going to shoot in the 80s tomorrow. Day is the only one that will give Spieth a run in the end.

Probably so, but I will be pulling for him. One of nieces knows him well, she roomed in college with his long-time girlfriend.

I wonder if Billy Payne had a brief talk with Jordan after the post round interview with CBS? I am pretty sure Jordan used the words "back nine".

could be a huge turning point if Rory can get that for eagle

I'm surprised that when he walked up to the 1st tee, they didn't ask Smylie for his I.D. to make sure he's old enough to drive.

still got the birdie
After watching Langer on the practice green, I don't know how anyone could think his putter isn't anchored.

I agree, they must give the champions tour guys a pass

3 is one of my favorites on Sunday, seems like it would be so easy and just destroys some guys

After watching Langer on the practice green, I don't know how anyone could think his putter isn't anchored.

That is what it looked like to me as well. Where did he pull his left arm away from his chest like they said he was doing?

I am hoping Westwood makes a run, that would be a great story...

Speith is really good, but he sure is slow. They're going to have to add 20-30 minutes to the telecast whenever he's in contention.

He used to be a staple in the picks for the majors. Not even an after thought now.
I've been hoping for him to finally win a major for years. This would be his day perhaps, but Jordan's just so damned unflappable. Seems like every time he loses a stroke, he comes back with two birdies!

4 players with Spieth this week, 2 active 2 rollovers
If Jordan hangs on the finishes of Day, Rory and Rose will determine our winner in this years first major

That is a first, the hole in one after the ricochet from your playing partners ball. I hope it is close going to 16, that hole is a magnet for balls today

That is a first, the hole in one after the ricochet from your playing partners ball. I hope it is close going to 16, that hole is a magnet for balls today

Never have seen an ace like that and certainly not three in one round on the same hole.

ok, this is totally unexpected , DJ is in contention

damn, he is in bunker , we could be looking at a 7 maybe 8..wow

Spieth may be the last guy on tour I'd expect this from. Unbelievable!

This is great, we have all talked about how cool this kid is, we are about to see what he has,
3 of next 4 are definite birdie holes

Reactions: DFSNOLE
holy hell, Westwood now in second ..what a chip

never expected this second nine to be this great, thought Jordan was going to walk home with the win

I don't think anyone picked Willett this week, and I'm kind of surprised. He's played as well as anyone in recent months.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT