ADVERTISEMENT

PGSF FedEx Cup Week 17 The 3M Open

NiA - is it within the Committee's mercy guidelines to allow for some-kind-of-something, a Board dispensation or other, say a 'I'll choose a guy at +5 or so' just to give him a shot since DJ blew one - like a mulligan for all those who checked the box for DJ? Or are we just 'SOL' on this for the week...?:mad:

I think I know the answer, but it was worth a shot on a Thursday night...maybe I should just have a shot (or three...)

Reactions: Bill From Tampa
NiA - is it within the Committee's mercy guidelines to allow for some-kind-of-something, a Board dispensation or other, say a 'I'll choose a guy at +5 or so' just to give him a shot since DJ blew one - like a mulligan for all those who checked the box for DJ? Or are we just 'SOL' on this for the week...?:mad:

I think I know the answer, but it was worth a shot on a Thursday night...maybe I should just have a shot (or three...)

Unfortunately , all line ups are set at first tee, it is basically our only rule

so in other words

200.gif

Pathetically desperate, are we? ;);)

Finau is nowhere near today where he was yesterday in proximity to the hole. He is doing well just to be at even par on the round so far.

Good day of golf. Course that penalizes bad shots but has plenty of birdie chances, and there were some great scores today. Ton of guys you could cheer for getting the win as so many were outside the top 125 , and in the end Michael Thompson shoots 67 to get his second win 1st in seven years.

In the PGSF , with have our own first time winner. Using the popular Finau and Wolff combo , it was Fritelli who pushed him to the win.

Congratulations to this weeks winner, his 1st in the PGSF, @fsukenny

rX8Cnvw.png

Will post updated leader board shortly

Good day of golf. Course that penalizes bad shots but has plenty of birdie chances, and there were some great scores today. Ton of guys you could cheer for getting the win as so many were outside the top 125 , and in the end Michael Thompson shoots 67 to get his second win 1st in seven years.

In the PGSF , with have our own first time winner. Using the popular Finau and Wolff combo , it was Fritelli who pushed him to the win.

Congratulations to this weeks winner, his 1st in the PGSF, @fsukenny

rX8Cnvw.png

Will post updated leader board shortly
Given that no one picked Thompson and/or Werenski. It was kind of like winning shooting 75 ! But very cool.

Congratulations.

You are aware of the tradition that first time winners buys the rest of us lunch right?
If you're in Tampa, it would have to be on Thursday. We have an office in Tampa. Over by the Outlet Mall on SR54 in Lutz. So if you're close, I don't want to mess with tradition. Headed to Tampa on my way to Atlanta. Then playing some course, Old Edwards Golf Club up in Highlands NC on Friday. Then back to Atlanta and playing Bear's Best- Achasta on Saturday. Then drive home Sunday.

If you're in Tampa, it would have to be on Thursday. We have an office in Tampa. Over by the Outlet Mall on SR54 in Lutz. So if you're close, I don't want to mess with tradition. Headed to Tampa on my way to Atlanta. Then playing some course, Old Edwards Golf Club up in Highlands NC on Friday. Then back to Atlanta and playing Bear's Best- Achasta on Saturday. Then drive home Sunday.
Anyone else vote for Bern's? :D

Reactions: NoleinATL
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT