ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 19 The Valspar Championship

League Note--
Per agreed upon rules from first year of Zurich, players who do not pick golfers after the match play tournament revert back to the last single players they picked, this will only apply to Tom, who dropped out, but as is tradition, picks keep rolling

Reactions: seminoleed
Good day of golf, Valspar is always a good tourney. As always, I love seeing the first time winner close it out. Heck of a weekend by Burns to get first victory and move up to 14 in the FexEx Cup rankings

In the PGSF, this was a blow out week. Only one player picked the winner and ran away with his 3rd win of the year.
Congratulations to this weeks winner @FSU & Golf

Valspar-winner-21.png

Will post updated leader board shortly

Bradley didnt have a great Sunday and that could be due too many reasons, but the golfer/caddie relationship seems off. Maybe @fsukenny can give us some on course tidbits, but everything the caddie suggested Keegan seemed hesitant today.

Bradley didnt have a great Sunday and that could be due too many reasons, but the golfer/caddie relationship seems off. Maybe @fsukenny can give us some on course tidbits, but everything the caddie suggested Keegan seemed hesitant today.
Keegan and his caddie did have issues. In defense of his caddie, because Bradley is so tall, he will fan a shot or two. Then just look at his caddie in disgust. I mean the caddie didn’t make you fan your 8 iron. You did it yourself. But he was not the only one. Rory Sabbatini was really pissed as he left in his Tesla Friday afternoon. The protocols put in place may have changed the relationships between player and caddie AND the relationship between some players and fans. Very happy for Sam. One of the good guys. Unfortunately there were some horses asses out there this week.

One other thing, the people that put on tournaments, the volunteer organizations seem to have lost touch as well. Their ability to organize and communicate with a wonderful group of volunteers this week was amazingly lacking. Plus they were either rusty at it or simply didn’t give a shit. Very disappointing. I put in 60 plus hours but won’t ever do it again.

Reactions: NoleinATL
Keegan and his caddie did have issues. In defense of his caddie, because Bradley is so tall, he will fan a shot or two. Then just look at his caddie in disgust. I mean the caddie didn’t make you fan your 8 iron. You did it yourself. But he was not the only one. Rory Sabbatini was really pissed as he left in his Tesla Friday afternoon. The protocols put in place may have changed the relationships between player and caddie AND the relationship between some players and fans. Very happy for Sam. One of the good guys. Unfortunately there were some horses asses out there this week.

Watching Keegan play his irons makes my back hurt

Reactions: fsukenny
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT