ADVERTISEMENT

PGSF FedEx Cup Week 2 The Masters

The Masters committee is not going to be pleased if the scoring continues this way.

Didn't Xander say something about the conditions being soft - could that be because its fall & the rain earlier this week and yesterday? Contributing to lower scores (i.e., slower greens)...? If it dries out, maybe it'll be more of a brute on and around the greens...asking for a friend.

Course is playing tougher today so far, once it dries alot over next couple days the greens will be intimidating once again.

how about the amateur in the top 5. Nice

Reactions: NoleLizards
I could not have hit a shot that badly as Bryson just did with that chip shot on #10. Man, when he gets unnerved he really crumbles.

DJ drives the ball like he did today, he is tough to beat. He was striping the driver all day.

Reminder early tee times tomorrow

DJ copying my game by dumping it in the bunker on two on that pitch shot. Of course he did NOT copy my game on the shot out of the bunker.

Sorry to do this but:

10...10?!?...Ten at #12. And I thought when my guy went quadruple-bogey in 2016 at No. 12 it was the worst-thing-ever - bad, bad, BAD. Then someone comes along and spots a 10-er. Thought that only happened in video games.

I know, I am not a nice person...sorry...:rolleyes:

Reactions: Bill From Tampa
DJ despite a little early trouble has been so good off the tee this week, just bombing drives--

Got to feel bad for C Smith, 4 rounds sub 70 and still lose by 5

Reactions: Bill From Tampa
What a week of golf, Johnson was so in control of his driver he was going to be very difficult to beat.
Congratulations to Dustin on getting that first green jacket , doubt it will be the only with the confidence he played the course this week.

In the PGSF , we had all but 3 players pick the outright winner, but it was one player who used a Seminole to get the victory.
Congratulations to 2 time winner , both majors after the first two weeks , @Bobcat07

Masters-2020-winner.png

will post updated leader shortly

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT