ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 22 The PGA Championship

Looks like a picked the wrong Seminole this week
damn it

Could be some big names on the sidelines
Spieth, JT, and DJ below the current cut line

Reactions: Nolerball
Phil did well to get into the clubhouse at the halfway point at 5 under...As the afternoon goes on the breeze is picking up, and the course is starting to show its teeth.

Reactions: NoleinATL
Phil did well to get into the clubhouse at the halfway point at 5 under...As the afternoon goes on the breeze is picking up, and the course is starting to show its teeth.

The South African contingent is playing well 2,3,4

Reactions: NoleLizards
I just saw Justin Thomas with his ball in the greenside bunker take three or four practice swings with his club hitting the sand. I thought you could not do that.

The only reason I can think that it was allowed is that the bunker was connected from the green all the way down the fairway for quite a bit thus making it a waste area.

I just saw Justin Thomas with his ball in the greenside bunker take three or four practice swings with his club hitting the sand. I thought you could not do that.

The only reason I can think that it was allowed is that the bunker was connected from the green all the way down the fairway for quite a bit thus making it a waste area.

There was a ruling before play started they are bunkers but sandy spots
So unlike Whistling Straights, you can ground club and take practice swings. The reason was that there is soo much sand they didn't want to have so many rulings

Edit to add a link to article
No Bunkers

There was a ruling before play started they are bunkers but sandy spots
So unlike Whistling Straights, you can ground club and take practice swings. The reason was that there is soo much sand they didn't want to have so many rulings

Edit to add a link to article
No Bunkers
Ah, I missed all of that. Thanks.

So saw this stat reference on GC - after Spieth finished and I went out to lose myself in heavy afternoon ATL traffic:

'Jordan Spieth is currently No. 151 in strokes gained putting this week.

There are 154 guys left in the field.'

And I come back from scouring every Walmart in a 15 mile area for summer camp stuff for my oldest son, and see that the Cut line is now = +5, and BOTH Spieth and Berger are in...just smh...looks like all four of my guys will play this weekend. I COULDN'T have said that a couple of hours ago. :oops:

I just dont enjoy watching Bryson play golf. He is the guy that you always get paired with who is really good, but just takes all the joy and fun out of a round

I had 3 of 4 also. But it was the one guy I thought would be a sure thing to make the cut did not. Xander was a disappointment.

Brooks Koepka has the most mental toughness when it comes to majors of anyone on tour.
Dude has not been physically fit for 2 years.
He's still not fit. I'm sure you saw his compensation when getting down to look at a put.
Can't wait for him to get healthy and add to his majors.
Of course he may do that this week not being healthy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT