ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 23 The Charles Schwab Challenge

Jordan should just put that driver in the bag and not take it out the rest of the round. He can't hit it straight and on the fairway to save his life. That he was still working on the driver at the range 15 min before his tee time told me a lot of what to expect from him off the tee with that club.
Kokrak looks very determined. He was major PO’d when he left that ball in the bunker. Going to take some Spieth magic for him to win.

Rough day for Compton, a top 15 and he gets an auto invite next year, now +4 on the day all the way down to tie for 30th

• Sad
Reactions: Bill From Tampa
Man, Jordan's distance control has been crap today. That is at least the 4th green he has overshot today. Then there are the ones he was short.

Reactions: NoleinATL
Jordan should just put that driver in the bag and not take it out the rest of the round. He can't hit it straight and on the fairway to save his life. That he was still working on the driver at the range 15 min before his tee time told me a lot of what to expect from him off the tee with that club.
I thought Spieth short sited himself a lot. Then at the end he just hit 0 Spieth type shots. Kokrak just played better.

Sorry for the late post, had to run an errand with the wife and it took forever

Colonial is always fun, enjoy the course. The final group was a little all over the place, but Kokrak pulled it together over the last 5 to get his 2nd vistory of the yer

In the PGSF we had a bunch of players pick Spieth, so it came down to the other 3 and 1 player got solid scores from his other 3 picks
Congratulations to this weeks winner @Bill From Tampa

CS-winner-21.png

Will post updated leader board shortly

Reactions: Nolerball
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT