ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 24 The US Open

Nice alliteration there, Dawg.
I didn't realize I did it until I had all the names listed.

As for Spieth being sick, it would only be fitting as my season has taken a nose dive since I was at the top of the leaderboard months ago. I figure if I drop him, he will will the tournament. So, I'm keeping him and crossing my fingers he at least plays & makes the cut.

I hereby volunteer to take the stinkin' goiter, he can be subbed for either the lowest scoring of my original four or by a random draw of the four.
He’s -1 thru 9. If the un fathomable does occur, you and ATL will have blood on your hands!

Edit: He was -1 thru 8 and I was assuming a par on 9. But alas, the Warchant jinx comes thru and he bogies 9 to go even!!!

Last edited:
I didn't realize I did it until I had all the names listed.

As for Spieth being sick, it would only be fitting as my season has taken a nose dive since I was at the top of the leaderboard months ago. I figure if I drop him, he will will the tournament. So, I'm keeping him and crossing my fingers he at least plays & makes the cut.
Not looking good for him right now. His card looks like one of mine at this point.

Damn.
He’s -1 thru 9. If the un fathomable does occur, you and ATL will have blood on your hands!

Edit: He was -1 thru 8 and I was assuming a par on 9. But alas, the Warchant jinx comes thru and he bogies 9 to go even!!!
Now plus 3, great job everyone

The USGA leaderboard is very good to follow. It has live player stats and updates after each hole and you can compare players stats during the round

Reactions: cmanole
Scheffler tied for 1st, he is crushing driver today, 322 avg and only missed 3 fairways

schef.png

Damn, what happened to Hovland. I was looking through the missed cuts and see Hovland who was at -2 at one point today.
well what happened is he bogeyed 17 thru 4, then also gave one back on 6,8 and 9
Bogey on 9 of last 11 to finish at +7...ouch

Morikawa is 1st, loaded leaderboard going into Saturday if this holds.

Pretty amazing that Morikawa can decide to start hitting a draw this week after not hitting a draw since a freshman in college and play this well--wow

Pretty amazing that Morikawa can decide to start hitting a draw this week after not hitting a draw since a freshman in college and play this well--wow
Shockingly no one picked him (I believe). So I know you're not saying that just to jinx him. 😉

On another note, I was looking at future sites for this tournament and noticed that no more US Opens are scheduled at TCC. This irks me a bit because it seems like an ideal course for it... It's tough but fair and doesn't seem to favor one type of player over the other. ...And just look at that leaderboard!

Don't understand why the USGA wouldn't want to return here for its championship.

I see Xander is doing his best to help the BFT team this week. Third round and he has not made a birdie yet. Plenty of bogeys and DBs on his way to +6 so far.

Meanwhile Scheffler, who Mrs BFT picked is moving up the leader board.

That kid is fun to watch, I really think once he gets that first BIG win he will go on a run.

Really looking forward to the final round
Can’t pick him until he proves he can finish. Fitzpatrick too. Right now you have to like Rahm or Scheffler.

Reactions: NoleinATL
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT