ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 25 The Palmetto Championship at Congaree

I am going to have to stop using home course as a decision to pick a golfer, never seems to go in my favor. Glover out there hitting it all over the place

The good news: Pak has rebounded nicely today going -3 thru 10 so far.

The bad: He still has a ways to go to get to the projected cut line (E).

The ugly: The first time I can ever recall picking Lucas Glover, and he's pooped the bed.

Reactions: NoleinATL
My sincerest apologies go to young Mr. Pak...I swear that I wasn't trying to jinx him!

Reactions: NoleinATL
I just kill Koepka's game, for the good of his game I am going to have to drop him from further consideration

I took him as well but I realized fully that if it was not a major, he just does not bother to show up.

DJ with a 7 wood from 261 yards out. A 7 wood. That is absurd. That was a driver distance decades ago on the tour.

Got to feel for Headley bogey last 3 to finish tie 2. Ouch

That was an interesting day of golf. Headley looked like the clear winner and then the wheels fell off , really over last 4 , ut bogey on the last three got him a second place finsih

Good news, a correct handed golfer backed into the win and all correct handed golfers rejopice

In the PGSF , DJ with the 3 putt triple put our finish in doubt , but in the end it was Matthew Fitzpatrick , with an assist from @NoleLizards that got this weeks winner the championship

Congratulations to this weeks winner @Bill From Tampa

Palmetto-winner-21.png

Will post updated leaderboard shortly

Matlilda Castren leading LPGA tournament. Glad someone showed this week in golf.
Great day for two former Seminole golfers. Matilda began last round two strokes out of the lead but went six under on the front nine at Lake Merced. After 14, she led by two. She just wrapped up her first LPGA victory. She’s a rookie.

Meanwhile, Morgane Metraux won her Symetra Tour tournament. That should go a long way toward earning her LPGA card for next year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT