ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 28 The Open

Big Easy turning back the clock today. Is he still playing regularly?

He is playing the Champions Tour, 11 events this year, and finished 3rd last week at the Senior Players Championship

I would have lost money if someone had bet me Els is only 52

Was trying to be funny, but you've never heard of the breakfast of champions??
Never too early for a brewski. We play the MGA once a month at 8am. The bloody marys start flowing around 7 and the beers are cracked on the first tee.

Reactions: NoleLizards
Tiger limping to a 4 over through 5 currently

The leaderboard is crowded so far on day 1 --young and older big names

Reactions: cmanole
Guess that answer my question having not watched the Liv tournaments, DJ is playing well enough to contend

what a story line if it is DJ vs Rory coming down the back 9 Sunday
Will be an awkward Claret Jug ceremony if DJ wins.
DJ will be able to contend for a while based on his age and talent alone as will some of the other youngsters (Gooch, etc). But the fewer number of tournaments and them being only 54 holes with weaker fields, I think will take a toll over time. He'll fade out of contention in major tournaments sooner within a few years I have to believe.

DJ will be able to contend for a while based on his age and talent alone as will some of the other youngsters (Gooch, etc). But the fewer number of tournaments and them being only 54 holes with weaker fields, I think will take a toll over time. He'll fade out of contention in major tournaments sooner within a few years I have to believe.

That is my thought, too. I would not expect it to affect him yet, he only jumped $hip a few weeks ago.

There were only a few players left. But it is disappointing that the first couple of hours and the end of the round goes to a premium streaming site. How long before the whole tournament is on premium site?
I've been saying for many years now that all professional sports will eventually be available only on PPV. (NFL Thursday night football will be on Amazon Prime this season. It's only going to get worse.)

I've been saying for many years now that all professional sports will eventually be available only on PPV. (NFL Thursday night football will be on Amazon Prime this season. It's only going to get worse.)
CFB prolly as well eventually

• Sad
Reactions: NoleLizards
Low scores today from guys that just made the cut
Kisner -7
Molinari is still playing and is -6

moving day should be interesting if the weather changes in the afternoon

Low scores today from guys that just made the cut
Kisner -7
Molinari is still playing and is -6

moving day should be interesting if the weather changes in the afternoon
DeChambeau with a good round as well and is at -7.

We'll see how the guys at the top do when the wind may be up a little more and the pressure of being at the top.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT