ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 32 The Olympics-

Probaby just gonna cut into 3 equal pieces and give us each one.
Perhaps something better, like say...Oh, uh, there won’t be any Gold Medals, but when you finish the Tour Championship, as your point total is being calculated, you will receive total consciousness - so you've got that goin’ for you, which is nice.

Perhaps something better, like say...Oh, uh, there won’t be any Gold Medals, but when you finish the Tour Championship, as your point total is being calculated, you will receive total consciousness - so you've got that goin’ for you, which is nice.

Well, I took a philosophy class at FSU back in the day, and it enabled me to achieve oneness.

Maybe now I can progress and achieve twoness?

So is this just a regular stroke play individual event? If so, it's kinda lame. It would be cool if they did some type of team event for the Olympics. Otherwise it just seems like a regular tourney. Just one man's opinion.
I agree. I think they should also do a skills competition with elimination rounds and such. Long drive, long irons, wedge play, bunker shots, putting, etc.

Reactions: fsu67810
Looks like the women may be shortened to 54 holes. Storm brewing that would bring nasty weather on Sat and Sun. Sounds like they will try and get the 4th rd in, but the leader after 54 may be called as the winner.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT