ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 34 The Tour Championship

I've taken my jinxing ability to the next level for the season finale... Rory is having lower back issues. 🙄

Reactions: NoleinATL
So the top 4 in our standings all have 3 picks in common (Shef, Rory, Hovland) - unless something odd happens & someone makes a charge from the back of the pack it will come down to whose 4th wheel isn't flat.

I'll go for broke with a pack of guys who are back in the standings, as am I:

Mr. Pole Vault Girl
Henley
TomKim
Schauffele

Damn voice to text, I said MORIKAWA, not Mr Pole Vault Girl. I'd had a few beers but didn't think I was slurring THAT much.

Damn voice to text, I said MORIKAWA, not Mr Pole Vault Girl. I'd had a few beers but didn't think I was slurring THAT much.
Very well played, Sea; but......
fail black and white GIF

Morikawa with a tidy little 15 under thru 2 rounds, could be a game-changer to determine the winner,
if anyone would have picked him

• Sad
Reactions: seminoleed
Lot of guys banging all over the course and not making putts, whatever Morikawa had Thurs/Fri he lost last night

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Funny how it's the guy from Norway who's handling it best

Ain't it the truth? But even at the end, he was struggling. His cheeks looked like he'd applied rouge or something to them. I was going back and forth with this and the Braves game, but didn't he have a wet towel around his neck when he left the first tee? Did that continue through the round?

Ain't it the truth? But even at the end, he was struggling. His cheeks looked like he'd applied rouge or something to them. I was going back and forth with this and the Braves game, but didn't he have a wet towel around his neck when he left the first tee? Did that continue through the round?
I honestly wasn't paying close attention between watching the Braves and NFL preseason.

Reactions: NoleinATL
Why do a lot of fans in the gallery stick out their hand out to do a high five when a player walks past them?

Seen it all the time but really noticed just now as Hovland made his way to tee #1.

Why do a lot of fans in the gallery stick out their hand out to do a high five when a player walks past them?

Seen it all the time but really noticed just now as Hovland made his way to tee #1.

I think it's mostly young kids, but a few adults maybe getting something to talk about at home. "Honey, I high-fived a golfer today!"

Hovland is dialed in, do not see us getting any drama over the next 13 holes

Watching Rory's tee shot on 9, so happy they flipped the course. I love the par 3 , but it was a terrible finishing hole

Did you see the lady who got high fived by Rory and nearly wet her pants. The announcers kept showing her and her excitement, and then someone texted the tv video to her and she went totally bananas. LOL

What a run by Hovland, he has played exceptional golf the last 2 weeks.

In the PGSF , only one player had Hovland and Scahuffele so it was an easy wn this week

Congratulations to this week's winner @cmanole

East-Lake-Winner-23.png

will post Tour Champion shortly

The winter meetings will be interesting, I know one player that will demand rule changes.

After another great year, and a not-so-dramatic Tour Championship week, we have our Tour Champ

Thanks to an incredible week at East Lake predicted way back in July congratulations to the 2023 PGSF FedEx Tour Champion @cmanole

Also congratulations to this year's win leader for a 2nd place finish @FSUdawg and Mr. Consistency with 3rd place @Tom81

Tour-Champ-2023.png

Reactions: NoleLizards
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT