ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 34 The Wyndham Championship

Nole in the ATL was the only one that picked Kiz. Congrats ! I thought Adam Scott was going to do it. sabbatini was right there. We all had Webb Simpson. Very entertaining.
Wasn’t my day though. I shot 76 but my son got up and down from some crappy places to beat me by a shot.
That’s golf !

Scabby
Simpson
Piercy
Rose

Just a tad after the cutoff, but thank you for the effort, sir. Because you tried I want to do something....so

052a27bdac6aeba1e1917f94b72929c40fa991-v5.jpg

That was a heck of a final round. The presumed winner just fell apart today and we got us a 6 person playoff. We had a few players pick Henley, so his bad day changed our leaderboard a lot today. With a very underrated 66 Kisner goes bridie birdie par par birdie over the last 3 and 2 playoff holes to get the win.

In the PGSF we had one player pick the winner, and very much like Kevin was lucky Henley fell apart, I was lucky enough to pick Kisner to secure the win.

Wyndham-winner-21.png

Will post updated leaderboard shortly

Congrats. Nice pick of Kisner.

Kind of a bummer to watch. I tuned in at three only to see CBS went live and had the putts on the second playoff hole. I suppose I could have turned it off, but I watched them all putt out and Kisner win. Not much point watching the final round after that.

Congrats NiA.

That's two weeks in a row I've had the leader through the first three and a half rounds only for him to fall apart over the final nine holes. 🤕

Reactions: NoleinATL
Kind of a bummer to watch. I tuned in at three only to see CBS went live and had the putts on the second playoff hole. I suppose I could have turned it off, but I watched them all putt out and Kisner win. Not much point watching the final round after that.
I feel like MLB and PGA compete to see how often they can screw up coverage. Both always seem to fail.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT