ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 7 The Waste Management Phoenix Open

@NoleinATL Looks like you and I jumped the gun by a week on Zalatoris. (Sad thing for me is that it was between him and Berger for my final pick...FML! 😞)

Reactions: NoleinATL
Baller's loyalty to his boy is indeed paying off this week.
Guys - I am SO VERY LATE to this party!. I've been at GT most of this week, at the GHSA State swim meet (I officiate swimming) and am just now checking the leaderboard. Been too busy to stop and check anything and smell sorely like chlorine. Any way, I just checked the leaderboard and find that he seems to have had a huge day. I almost choked on my bagel when I saw his name at the top. So typical, that I pick him and then forget to even DVR the telecast today...I really am such a d-u-n-c-e. I figured it would be good to make the cut and, like Ed said, take baby steps. Little did I think he'd go (-10) today...serves me right. Hope he can keep a steady hand tomorrow...

And, Liz, to think that I almost didn't pick him...that would have been muy freakin' stupid...

Sundays separate those with only great physical ability from those who also have mental toughness.
It'll be fun to watch.

disappointing day for Spieth so far after all the feel good stories yesterday about he was "back"

Im and Watson with good days to get me a few points

Interesting day today. I feel bad for JT. Trying to play with a heavy heart. Ed’s Ortiz is playing well. Rory played well. Koepka in the mix. Spieth having a tough day. Schauffele looking good. Fun to watch.

Reactions: cmanole
But Hahn (whoever he is) sure as hell is displaying it.

This must have cursed him because he has nosedived since the latest being that shot into the middle of the lake.

Azinger with yet another curse of one my team. Referring to Xander, let's see if he can continue that driving clinic he has been putting on. Next tee shot ....... into a patch pf cactus on a pulled hook. Nice job Paul. Not STHU. PLEASE!!!!

So much for Xander. Nice tee shot there, NOT!!!!!

Congrats to whoever it was that picked Brooks. Xander just made sure he won.

Reactions: NoleLizards
All of these guys are magicians with the golf clubs.
It is a whole other world when playing the back 9 on Sunday.
I mean seriously if Xander simply stays out of the water, he is just about
guaranteed a playoff, if not a win.
The nerves get the best of them.
How many poor shots did we see coming in from these guys?
BK, on the other hand simply drops in a remarkably difficult chip shot from ?60? yards?
I don't care what his ranking is, I want him on the Ryder Cup team.
Jordan played great for 3 days. He's close to being back, but IMO he won't be back until
he plays strong with a chance to win on a Sunday. Other than Koepka and Berger, Jordan is my favorite player because he is so likable.

Last edited:
Jordan had that chance today. He was in the last group. He did not take advantage of that chance. He is all over the place off the tee. And when that putter is not on as has been the case these last three years, he is just not going to win tournaments.

Jordan had that chance today. He was in the last group. He did not take advantage of that chance. He is all over the place off the tee. And when that putter is not on as has been the case these last three years, he is just not going to win tournaments.
He did have a chance. Good to see him competing.
Congrats to Brooks !
Go Bucs !

Heck of a day on the course. Lots of big names all over the leader board but it was Brooks with a brillant Sunday to get the win

In the PGSF, you pick your guy even in bad times and it will work. Congratulations to this weeks winner @Tom81 who was only player to pick the winner

WM-winner-21.png

Will post updated leader board shortly

Reactions: NoleLizards
All of these guys are magicians with the golf clubs.
It is a whole other world when playing the back 9 on Sunday.
I mean seriously if Xander simply stays out of the water, he is just about
guaranteed a playoff, if not a win.
The nerves get the best of them.
How many poor shots did we see coming in from these guys?
BK, on the other hand simply drops in a remarkably difficult chip shot from ?60? yards?
I don't care what his ranking is, I want him on the Ryder Cup team.
Jordan played great for 3 days. He's close to being back, but IMO he won't be back until
he plays strong with a chance to win on a Sunday. Other than Koepka and Berger, Jordan is my favorite player because he is so likeable.
Tom - you are a good man...:cool: And congrats...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT