ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 8 The AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am

I think I heard this correctly. With Bhatia playing who is just 19, Michelson now has played against players born in every decade from the 1920's thru the first decade of the 21st century.
Bill - you heard it correctly. I heard them mention that twice yesterday, once being on the replay of the day's action on the GC...pretty remarkable for Phil (and a heck of a 1st day for young Bhatia...).

Spieth with the 36 hole lead. Can he hold it for first victory since 2017?
Should be a good weekend of golf

Been there and done that, 1st tee can be brutal after a long night

Last edited:
Tightly grouped leader board. Should be an exciting finish Berger with the lead thru 4

As the TV coverage of the fourth round comes on, if it's okay with the commish can we just call it the final standings as they sit right now?

I think you can figure out quickly why I make that request.

Reactions: NoleinATL
As the TV coverage of the fourth round comes on, if it's okay with the commish can we just call it the final standings as they sit right now?

I think you can figure out quickly why I make that request.
Great tournament to watch. I swear Cantlay was better than anyone tee to green. But couldn’t make anything.
Berger has made all the shots. Looks like congrats to Berger. Noles go back to back !

That was a fun day of golf. Lot of guys playing good golf, but it was Berger with 2 eagles on the day to get the win. Noles are back to back champs and got some good publicity during the coverage today
Brutal 16 for Lashley. Hit a beautiful 2nd just too much club and then the disaster on the green. Those errors cost him roughly 500k

In the PGSF there were 9 players who picked Berger, but is was @Bobcat07 who outdueled @FSUdawg with Kevin Streelman getting 60 points vs Norlander pulling in 32 points

Congratulations to this weeks winner @Bobcat07

ATTP-winner-21.png

Will post updated leader board shortly

That was a fun day of golf. Lot of guys playing good golf, but it was Berger with 2 eagles on the day to get the win. Noles are back to back champs and got some good publicity during the coverage today
Brutal 16 for Lashley. Hit a beautiful 2nd just too much club and then the disaster on the green. Those errors cost him roughly 500k

In the PGSF there were 9 players who picked Berger, but is was @Bobcat07 who outdueled @FSUdawg with Kevin Streelman getting 60 points vs Norlander pulling in 32 points

Congratulations to this weeks winner @Bobcat07

ATTP-winner-21.png

Will post updated leader board shortly
I’m counting 352.5 points not that it matters.
162.5 Cantlay
105 Casey
80. Day
5. Molinari

Reactions: NoleinATL
I’m counting 352.5 points not that it matters.
162.5 Cantlay
105 Casey
80. Day
5. Molinari

You are correct, I put in Kim instead of Day which was the difference--thank you for catching @fsukenny Updated ATT leader board

ATTP-winner-21.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT