ADVERTISEMENT

Princess Kate has cancer.

Why? There's zero reason for you to be a dick.
So now we can say bullshit and insult other posters. Is it limited to calling them dicks or can we use other terms too? Gary is right though. Lots of people have cancer and the vast majority of them have this battle alone with no fanfare and media circus. He didn't say anything bad just that lots of other people have cancer as well. We should feel for them as well.

Poor response
Major Payne GIF

Reactions: F4Gary
So now we can say bullshit and insult other posters. Is it limited to calling them dicks or can we use other terms too? Gary is right though. Lots of people have cancer and the vast majority of them have this battle alone with no fanfare and media circus. He didn't say anything bad just that lots of other people have cancer as well. We should feel for them as well.
A total lack of empathy, reaffirmed by this post
Nope, I feel bad for anyone that has cancer, not just celebrities.
is a dick move. Take off your white knight armor and don't be so sensitive.

Being a mod has its privileges.

A total lack of empathy, reaffirmed by this post

is a dick move. Take off your white knight armor and don't be so sensitive.
How exactly? By pointing out other have it too? Sounds like there is some sensitivity but not where you think. And the white knight thing sounds like the pot calling the kettle black.

King Charles has pancreatic cancer. :(

2 years is a lot for that type of cancer. My mother was diagnosed in Feb and died in August. The chemo is a killer as much as the cancer. Going to be a rough patch for the royal family.

Reactions: goldmom

My father-in-law and neighbor both became victims of that. Bad stuff. I think the mortality rate is like 5%.
Father-in-law lived for 3.5 years with it.

Reactions: goldmom
There is a new series on Apple called Manhunt about the Lincoln assassination.

So they’re giving Charles two years because he has pancreatic cancer but I can’t help but wonder if that’s not a very optimistic outlook. I’ve known of people who passed within a month of diagnosis. It’s a very sad thing.
I think it’s likely to give the British people time to absorb all of this news.
I’m not a Brit but God Bless the family.

So they’re giving Charles two years because he has pancreatic cancer but I can’t help but wonder if that’s not a very optimistic outlook. I’ve known of people who passed within a month of diagnosis. It’s a very sad thing.
I think it’s likely to give the British people time to absorb all of this news.
I’m not a Brit but God Bless the family.

Poor King Charles barely got to be King since Queen Elizabeth lived to 96.

I haven’t seen this confirmed anywhere.

Poor King Charles barely got to be King since Queen Elizabeth lived to 96.
I’m of the opinion she should’ve stepped down ten years earlier but no one can foretell the future. She was probably a little selfish in her old age. Not good for the monarchy either, which is a relic anyway.

Lost in all this is that the pressure on William is suddenly huge. A Father and a wife battling cancer, three young children, and a feud with a sibling who he is on poor terms with. Who should be helping out a lot right now.

I’m of the opinion she should’ve stepped down ten years earlier but no one can foretell the future. She was probably a little selfish in her old age. Not good for the monarchy either, which is a relic anyway.

Lost in all this is that the pressure on William is suddenly huge. A Father and a wife battling cancer, three young children, and a feud with a sibling who he is on poor terms with. Who should be helping out a lot right now.
I doubt his brother has the ability to make decisions for himself. He could dump her and get back in the fold though.

Add to the pressure that he might be King in a short period of time.

As for the Queen, I've read many times that she did NOT want Charles ever to be King, and tried to outlive him.

• Wow
Reactions: BrianNole777

As for the Queen, I've read many times that she did NOT want Charles ever to be King, and tried to outlive him.
So she became delusional in her later years?

Tried to outlive him? That’s a funny concept.

Reactions: BrianNole777
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT