ADVERTISEMENT

Princess Rachel?

DFSNOLE

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Sep 25, 2002
DeFuniak Springs Country Club
Can't belive she'd be so disloyal to leave Mike to become a member of the royal family...

Meghan Markle confirmed to be leaving Suits following Prince Harry engagement
She's leaving Specter Litt for Buckingham Palace.

landscape-1468697937-nup-171356-0073.JPG

A day after Meghan Markle signaled that she'd be quitting her long-running TV series Suits at the end of its current season, the USA Network has made her departure official in a blog post on Tuesday (November 28).

"From all of us at USA Network and Universal Cable Productions, we want to send our most heartfelt congratulations to Meghan Markle and Prince Harry on their engagement," a statement read.

She is a mutt, no way they family can be excited about this despite their public faces. My in-laws are off the boat Brits who love the royals and they can't stand her.

Wait, is she going to quit work since the royals don't actually have "real jobs" or just quitting the show to move and act there?

I think she is smoking, but I find the "could do better" comment beyond silly based on any number of things, starting with, only judge is her looks? Maybe she has an awesome personality.

Reactions: DFSNOLE and goldmom
I’ll bite. Why not?

She’s becoming a naturalized British citizen. Is that not sufficient?

She'll be a princess by marriage, but she can't hold an official title of Princess because she wasn't born into a royal family. Though her official married name would be Princess Henry of whatever.

Reactions: HulaNole
In modern days, I don't get the reverence for "royalty". I guess worshiping a royal family is better than worshiping idiots on reality TV, but I still don't get it. Just being born or marrying into a certain family shouldn't be an automatic entitlement. I think Paris Hilton disagrees, but at least no one has to bow to her as a Princess.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
In modern days, I don't get the reverence for "royalty". I guess worshiping a royal family is better than worshiping idiots on reality TV, but I still don't get it. Just being born or marrying into a certain family shouldn't be an automatic entitlement. I think Paris Hilton disagrees, but at least no one has to bow to her as a Princess.

over 100 years ago, some family decided they were divinely superior to all the filthy cretins on this small island. Through the last 100 years, all the repressed have decided the oppression back then means they should now worship the modern individuals. It feels a little like Stockholm syndrome. All because of some watery tart.

Reactions: HulaNole
Explains some peoples misplaced obsession with the Karthrashians, I suppose.

She'll be a princess by marriage, but she can't hold an official title of Princess because she wasn't born into a royal family. Though her official married name would be Princess Henry of whatever.
So Kate Middleton isn't a princess either then? She wasn't born into a royal family either, was she?

Either way, she's Princess Meghan to me...She's a girl who married a prince...ergo, she's a princess.

And who cares anyway? (not saying you do, Wendy)

A few years ago, I thought Harry might not be Charles' spawn, but his hairline retreat since has provided enough evidence to me that he's his kid.

Meghan is hot. They seem like a good couple. She may not be a princess, but "Duchess" isn't a bad consolation title.

So Kate Middleton isn't a princess either then?

Correct. Her Royal Highness, Princess William of Wales.

"But Sarah Ferguson was never Princess Sarah and Sophie Rhys-Jones - the wife of Prince Edward - is not Princess Sophie.

The rules also meant - to the consternation of many - that Lady Diana Spencer was never officially Princess Diana. She was the Princess of Wales and, after her divorce from Prince Charles, she was Diana, Princess of Wales."

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-42150762

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT