ADVERTISEMENT

proof of vaccination or COVID-19 test to attend game

Private school they can do what they want.
some concerts are doing this ..

can not believe many schools will .. but maybe some of the blue states do .. california / oregon ?

if your outside and vaccinated you should be good . ..

Reactions: SteveT1
I think its a City of New Orleans thing...not just a decision by the school
like I said would not be surprised if in california ..

honestly thought we were past this until the delta variant

attend if vaccinated would cover 70% plus of the fans?
fans / boosters / tickets sales are huge source of $$$

Last edited:
Everything is essentially “private”. That line of thinking is why nobody is questioning the martial law happening in front of our eyes
giphy.gif

some concerts are doing this ..

can not believe many schools will .. but maybe some of the blue states do .. california / oregon ?

if your outside and vaccinated you should be good . ..
Oh I agree with you about being outside and vaccinated. However private schools require a lot of vaccines before you game n acceptance.

I think its a City of New Orleans thing...not just a decision by the school
I think the city New Orleans is requiring masks. But again too late is a private school and they can do what they want in that regard. Look at Miami Vanderbilt Wake Duke are requiring vaccines.

Sorry clewdog. You are not allowed to be admitted into the Notre Dame game without wearing a face mask. Policy at all FSU buildings. Not opinion, fact. Yes, I work there and am told policy,
For sale: 6 prime tickets.

Sorry, no way in hell I am wearing a mask outdoors for 4+ hours in sweltering heat. If there is really that much “danger,” what are we doing????

Lol DeSantis prohibition on mask mandates wasn’t in front of the Court. An Indiana vaccine mandate was. And the Court didn’t rule on it. A single justice acted. Difference between a mask mandate and a vaccine mandate. I think mask mandates raise serious first amendment issues that would be worthy of challenge, particularly in an outdoor, extracurricular setting.

Reactions: FSUCO90
Sorry clewdog. You are not allowed to be admitted into the Notre Dame game without wearing a face mask. Policy at all FSU buildings. Not opinion, fact. Yes, I work there and am told policy,
Where has this been announced or reported? I’ve only heard normal stadium. Has FSU actually said this?

Are they making students wear masks to class?

Where has this been announced or reported? I’ve only heard normal stadium. Has FSU actually said this?

Are they making students wear masks to class?
I too cannot find any "official" announcement to this effect. I will cynically speculate that FSU will not officially promulgate anything 3-weeks out that might cau$e fan$ to re-think their attendance.

FSU is likely hoping for a "trend reversal" that lessens the current panic.

Reactions: goldmom
I just want to know to plan. We won’t come back to town for game if there’s mask rule
I’m pretty sure there is no “requirement”

fsu and other schools this week have begun messaging that they “expect” everyone to wear mask “in campus facilities”

it’s more a messaging communication thing to encourage mask use without “mandating” it.

I’m pretty sure there is no “requirement”

fsu and other schools this week have begun messaging that they “expect” everyone to wear mask “in campus facilities”

it’s more a messaging communication thing to encourage mask use without “mandating” it.

Also could be a tap dance intended to NOT alienate the Governor, who essentially controls the FSU purse strings.

Also could be a tap dance intended to NOT alienate the Governor, who essentially controls the FSU purse strings.
Exactly. It’s semantics…but it’s a more forceful way to get people to wear mask within the outlined rules the SUS put out about “returning to normal operations” a few months ago

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT