ADVERTISEMENT

Protests on college campuses.

I asked my daughter last night if she felt safe on campus. Her answer was she really didn't have time think about what's happening during the last few weeks due to finals. But after tomorrow, she may realize the danger she was facing. Her professor asked the same as she, an employee of the school, doesn't feel safe. Peaceful protests my a$$.
Hey. At least, the buildings aren’t on fire behind them as they claim the protests to be peaceful…. This time.

Reactions: NoleFan2U
Hey. At least, the buildings aren’t on fire behind them as they claim the protests to be peaceful…. This time.
Last night at Columbia, the peaceful protestors smashed windows and occupied one of the buildings on campus. Of course, the people of peace have their entire faces covered as they breached the building.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: BrianNole777
At what point does someone tell them to F$%^ off and blow past them? These enforcers look like extras from blues clues. Someone teach a few of them a lesson on use of force and that would do it.

It's also good they have their masks on to both conceal and protect from any new viruses that might be coming out. Just write dumbass on your head instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: F4Gary
At what point does someone tell them to F$%^ off and blow past them? These enforcers look like extras from blues clues. Someone teach a few of them a lesson on use of force and that would do it.
The peaceful protestors tasered a Jewish student while campus police did nothing. Tell me again how this is about Gaza? Welcome to Germany 1930s.

The peaceful protestors tasered a Jewish student while campus police did nothing. Tell me again how this is about Gaza? Welcome to Germany 1930s.
Exactly. Which is a talking point the media doesnt want to bring up. My point is that a little resistance from others would sway the protesters. They are bullies at best and not very intimidating ones. Maybe help from the hell's angels or something like that.

Exactly. Which is a talking point the media doesnt want to bring up. My point is that a little resistance from others would sway the protesters. They are bullies at best and not very intimidating ones. Maybe help from the hell's angels or something like that.
I will be at the gun range this weekend perfecting my shot. No more weapon in my purse. I will have it on me, locked and loaded, ready to go. F these people.

NEVER AGAIN IS NOW!

I will be at the gun range this weekend perfecting my shot. No more weapon in my purse. I will have it on me, locked and loaded, ready to go. F these people.

NEVER AGAIN IS NOW!
Thats right. Soft targets are easy targets. I bet if a student pepper sprayed a protester, then jammed the can up their @#$ it would give some folks pause and motivate other students to fight back.

From u Chicago president. Bias: I completed part of my education at u Chicago. Awesome campus, by the way. If you’re ever in Chicago, id go check it out. There’s also a pretty neat Egyptology collection and some interesting architecture around it (eg from f Lloyd wright)

Quite the contrast to the mess of a response at ucla and Columbia

Last edited:

I didn't see anyone tazed. This guy being "attacked" should defend himself. The girl attacking him goes a buck 5. Knock her ass out. I bet it would be the last person she jumps.

I will be doing the exact same thing if ANYTHING happens to my child.
It’s interesting that we have enough change and people here now where there’s any substantial hamas support. They’re a proxy for Iran and an enemy of the US. People who think like they do ran airplanes into the pentagon and the World Trade Center, killing thousands of Americans. This is mind boggling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: bcherod
It’s interesting that we have enough change and people here now where there’s any substantial hamas support. They’re a proxy for Iran and an enemy of the US. People who think like they do ran airplanes into the pentagon and the World Trade Center, killing thousands of Americans. This is mind boggling.
That's another really smart take. I mean, most of those kids are supporting Hamas and not there to stop indiscriminate killing. You should look into getting an AM radio show, I think you'd do well.

Here are students at Columbia supporting killing white people in South Africa. When will it stop?
gettyimages-515710745-1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Banditking
It’s interesting that we have enough change and people here now where there’s any substantial hamas support. They’re a proxy for Iran and an enemy of the US. People who think like they do ran airplanes into the pentagon and the World Trade Center, killing thousands of Americans. This is mind boggling. Dems = enemy of the people?
I disagree with the last sentence. More people are registered dems than other parties and most people agree with Israel. It's the disgusting far rights and lefts causing the problems. The middle man always suffers.

I disagree with the last sentence. More people are registered dems than other parties and most people agree with Israel. It's the disgusting far rights and lefts causing the problems. The middle man always suffers.
Oh, I agree with you regarding most people.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's another really smart take. I mean, most of those kids are supporting Hamas and not there to stop indiscriminate killing. You should look into getting an AM radio show, I think you'd do well.

Here are students at Columbia supporting killing white people in South Africa. When will it stop?
gettyimages-515710745-1.jpg
So, since Columbia students protested against apartheid in 1985 it makes what they are doing now ok? These protestors now are only missing black uniforms and red armbands.

So, since Columbia students protested against apartheid in 1985 it makes what they are doing now ok? These protestors now are only missing black uniforms and red armbands.
Students have always protested. They're not old and jaded yet, they believe the world should be a just place.
These current protests are no different. A 'war' where the bulk of the casualties are children is not just.

Students have always protested. They're not old and jaded yet, they believe the world should be a just place.
These current protests are no different. A 'war' where the bulk of the casualties are children is not just.
Remind me who started killing children in this event? I think they even used kids as bait to lure the adults out. However, the non biased media even tried to cover that up.

They don't believe the world should be just they believe it should be to their standards and everyone else should be exterminated. Sound familiar? Also, these are not just students.

We should have rid the earth of most of these Islamic terror groups back in the early 90's. Would have prevented some bigger issues down the road. Israel would have been all too happy to help.
Jimmy Carter is probably the biggest source of money historically for terror groups and the Middle East in general.

He tanked nuclear energy development.

Remind me who started killing children in this event? I think they even used kids as bait to lure the adults out. However, the non biased media even tried to cover that up.

They don't believe the world should be just they believe it should be to their standards and everyone else should be exterminated. Sound familiar? Also, these are not just students.
Who started? Well, that probably predates written histories.
But it's certainly not new.

Reactions: F4Gary
Boy did he do a turn.
neurosurgeon, Karl Pribram, once opined that you could fix psych problems with brain surgery if you understood the condition and neurophysiological underpinnings well enough. Fetterman did have a stroke.

Last edited:
Reactions: GeddyLee09
What Hamas did is wrong.
What Israel is doing is wrong.

It's pretty simple if you take off your religious blinders.
They’re not equivalent.

Israel is in a position of being bombed to the point they need a missile shield to survive with neighbors like Lebanon of whom most of the population will not say “Israel” because they believe it should not exist. Iran is fighting a proxy war against Israel and more broadly the us through attacking Israel.

Israel probably needs a wall and to cease economic relations with Gaza. May need to expand a bit to create a buffer.

Proportionally what Hamas/Iran/exiled Jordanians did was equivalent of killing 10s of thousands of people in the us.

The Ottoman Empire remnants are not accepting defeat. It has been a long time.

What Hamas did is wrong.

When Hamas stops sending mortars daily, maybe Israel will stop. But only after the hostages are returned.

Hamas knew damn well what was going to happen to Gaza when they arrived in north Israel on October 7. Why isn't any other Middle eastern country helping the poor Palestinians? They are just sitting back and enjoying the view, watching Israel do their dirty work. Let Israel take the heat for the war but rid the world of Hamas. Genius!

What Hamas did is wrong.

Thats funny. I'm not religious but nice try. Assume much?

But the two things are not the same. Hamas attacked Israel. A terror group attacked a sovereign state and Israel retaliated. Israel has every right to defend themselves.

When Hamas stops sending mortars daily, maybe Israel will stop. But only after the hostages are returned.

Hamas knew damn well what was going to happen to Gaza when they arrived in north Israel on October 7. Why isn't any other Middle eastern country helping the poor Palestinians? They are just sitting back and enjoying the view, watching Israel do their dirty work. Let Israel take the heat for the war but rid the world of Hamas. Genius!
Right, Hamas is bad. They do bad things for bad reasons.
The children being bombed aren't responsible for Hamas being bad.
The fact that others take advantage of suffering does not make the suffering ok.

Thats funny. I'm not religious but nice try. Assume much?

But the two things are not the same. Hamas attacked Israel. A terror group attacked a sovereign state and Israel retaliated. Israel has every right to defend themselves.
Which part of defending yourselves involves mostly killing women and children?

They’re not equivalent.

Israel is in a position of being bombed to the point they need a missile shield to survive with neighbors like Lebanon of whom most of the population will not say “Israel” because they believe it should not exist. Iran is fighting a proxy war against Israel and more broadly the us through attacking Israel.

Israel probably needs a wall and to cease economic relations with Gaza. May need to expand a bit to create a buffer.

Proportionally what Hamas/Iran/exiled Jordanians did was equivalent of killing 10s of thousands of people in the us.

Right, not equivalent. Tens times the number of Palestinian children have been killed.

Hamas needs a war. Bibi needs a war. The Palestinian children are the ones to pay the price.

Note: The figures below do not reflect Palestinian child fatalities in the Gaza Strip since October 7, 2023. For more information on Palestinian children killed in Israeli attacks on Gaza since October 7, 2023, visit https://www.dci-palestine.org/tags/alert.
Why does Hamas keep hanging out with children? Israel is not targeting children nor non combatants. There is collateral damage.

Hamas targeted non combatants. These are not equivalent situations.

Hamas wants Israel to kill children so they put children in spots where they may be hit.

Why does Hamas keep hanging out with children? Israel is not targeting children nor non combatants. There is collateral damage.

Hamas targeted non combatants.

Helluva shield.
Because Hamas is bad. We've covered this about half a dozen times now.

So killing 200 children for every Hamas member is just the cost of this 'defensive' war?

Helluva outlook.

Reactions: BrainVision
They’re not equivalent.

I agree with most of what you said.

But, I would also add that this has been orchestrated. It also involves Russian and Ukraine.

This is why people need to study history. One things leads to another. Start with the Ottoman Empire and go from there. It’s why things are the way all over the world.

Because Hamas is bad. We've covered this about half a dozen times now.

So killing 200 children for every Hamas member is just the cost of this 'defensive' war?

Helluva outlook.
It’s not likely the numbers from either side are believable. I’ve seen numbers suggesting equal numbers of civilians and fighter have been killed but likely under reported on both sides.

Reactions: Banditking
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT