ADVERTISEMENT

Random Drive by. Someone asked me about The Locker Room

fmol4 was our favorite chia pet. TDCHrisDavis and his underwear at breakfast thread.

I miss President Larry as well. I met up with JMG in a Publix parking lot so I could get the poster everyone signed framed and sent to him in Texas.

Some epic battles with Belem. He was a good guy that liked to fish a lot.

Nolezfan's brother Rodzilla is still in my fantasy baseball league as well as TanDan (?).

Several of us met up for a tailgate at Nolegal's apartment near the stadium - that was interesting. Met up with Pattynole at his favorite watering hole, the Palace Saloon.

One week away. Looking forward to our trip and showing my little one Tally.

How has no one mentioned Baron Von Helio yet? I don't know who that really was, but he told an epic story that probably can't be repeated today!

^^^Jefferson County hot sauce.
Born in Dothan, raised in Tallahassee, college in Virginia, back to Tally and then Lamont, where hubby and I raised Quarter Horses and Texas Longhorns. A new chapter is about to begin as we head to the river in Wakulla County.

The fact this thread is several months old and not even 2 full pages is sad. Use to have a lot of good threads with all the posters mentioned here. I don't think any two posters could have been more polar opposite of each other than myself and Belem but I always enjoyed interacting with him. I loved the sass of the ladies of the LR and wish Goldie had more ladies here to help her out. I see EvilTwin has been showing up some and she was always fun. Liked talking diving with Nolegal. Bama, Nozzle, Rodzilla, Cro, Easty, Bartdog among others really made the board fun. There are some good posters still here such as F4Gary and Goldie, but on most weeks there is only about 5-6 different posters contributing. Even looking at the other WC boards I think the active posters have really dwindled to very few consistent posters.

Born in Dothan, raised in Tallahassee, college in Virginia, back to Tally and then Lamont, where hubby and I raised Quarter Horses and Texas Longhorns. A new chapter is about to begin as we head to the river in Wakulla County.
My daughters in her 2nd year at ACOM in Dothan right now...she loves the town/area.

Reactions: EvilTwin
Still my favorite board. We Spring Game tailgated like rock stars, usually out shining the Warchant tailgate and the Boosters too. They didn't do anything for the GnG game in the mid 00s.

Then the Boosters blocked us from under the Oaks and we moved to the greenspace across the street. The '10 GnG tailgate was epic. A dozen tents, 20 grills, former, current, and future players. Manic and the stripper pole. Karlos and the spear. Helluva day.

Still my favorite board. We Spring Game tailgated like rock stars, usually out shining the Warchant tailgate and the Boosters too. They didn't do anything for the GnG game in the mid 00s.

Then the Boosters blocked us from under the Oaks and we moved to the greenspace across the street. The '10 GnG tailgate was epic. A dozen tents, 20 grills, former, current, and future players. Manic and the stripper pole. Karlos and the spear. Helluva day.
You need to stop by more often than just showing up to drop the hammer down :)

fmol4 was our favorite chia pet. TDCHrisDavis and his underwear at breakfast thread.

I miss President Larry as well. I met up with JMG in a Publix parking lot so I could get the poster everyone signed framed and sent to him in Texas.

Some epic battles with Belem. He was a good guy that liked to fish a lot.

Nolezfan's brother Rodzilla is still in my fantasy baseball league as well as TanDan (?).

Several of us met up for a tailgate at Nolegal's apartment near the stadium - that was interesting. Met up with Pattynole at his favorite watering hole, the Palace Saloon.
Can't mention PattyNole and not mention "Assets"....

My grandparents are from Lamont, still stop there on my way to Tally to see family every fall.

I went by the name SoCalnole back in the day... Got very busy with my career and dropped off the map due to overworking... Retired now with too much free time... A few epic tales have been missed, First and Foremost was the NirvanaNole Manifesto which created mass chaos but was truly epic!! Secondly and the craziest one was dear old Waldo and his Avatar which turned into an avatar of a goat doing some unspeakable things... JMG was busy that day if I remember correctly... Good to see F4Gary, GbrNole and JMG still grinding away... Lastly, the thread "NoleGal Blues" was the funniest thing I have ever read on the internet... Been on the Tribal Council for the last 2 years and some of those folks are downright delusional... Back to the LR where there is a bit more sanity!! Greetings everyone!!

I can't believe @fmol4 's daughter is touring colleges. wow. Really good to hear from you. I remember when you said she was on her way and it was a big surprise, like medical miracle. Am I thinking of someone else?

Was it Clownsrule who won a game on Jeopardy? I see Patty on linkedin. I think he actually ran for office a couple of years ago out at the beach. Nozzle is doing his EMT thinhg, I believe training others at this point, and has a big charity event he just helped host. Jlory retired years ago and volunteers at a dog adoption place called Hound Haven. Nolesfan77(?), the guy who works with me still, moved up to north Georgia and is building a place near Ellijay. I still see Cro on Instagram sometimes. He's out west somewhere with a lot of snow.

I can't believe @fmol4 's daughter is touring colleges. wow. Really good to hear from you. I remember when you said she was on her way and it was a big surprise, like medical miracle. Am I thinking of someone else?

Was it Clownsrule who won a game on Jeopardy? I see Patty on linkedin. I think he actually ran for office a couple of years ago out at the beach. Nozzle is doing his EMT thinhg, I believe training others at this point, and has a big charity event he just helped host. Jlory retired years ago and volunteers at a dog adoption place called Hound Haven. Nolesfan77(?), the guy who works with me still, moved up to north Georgia and is building a place near Ellijay. I still see Cro on Instagram sometimes. He's out west somewhere with a lot of snow.
And Rodzilla's daughter, after many heart surgeries in her first few years, turned 16 this week!!

Great updates!
Miss those folks.

The fact this thread is several months old and not even 2 full pages is sad. Use to have a lot of good threads with all the posters mentioned here. I don't think any two posters could have been more polar opposite of each other than myself and Belem but I always enjoyed interacting with him. I loved the sass of the ladies of the LR and wish Goldie had more ladies here to help her out. I see EvilTwin has been showing up some and she was always fun. Liked talking diving with Nolegal. Bama, Nozzle, Rodzilla, Cro, Easty, Bartdog among others really made the board fun. There are some good posters still here such as F4Gary and Goldie, but on most weeks there is only about 5-6 different posters contributing. Even looking at the other WC boards I think the active posters have really dwindled to very few consistent posters.
Thank you, Divin! For those posters who remember NoleGirl626 (her daughter was an FSU cheerleader and was always referred to as 313 in the Locker Room), we lost 626 to cancer in 2016. Life loses a little punch when you lose your best friend of 25+ years. She was the "Good Twin."

One of my favorite posters in here was FluffyBunny. OMG, that is one funny man. He appreciated, and supported, my fascination with woodchippers. :) Fun times and so many laughs. I miss that.

The Raucous Caucus was the worst thing that we ever did here. It got ugly and personal pretty quickly. It was a bitch to moderate. I lobbied Gene for years to get politics off of the site, and sanity prevailed eventually. That, or I am a persistent bitcher.

gators STILL suck.

iu

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT