ADVERTISEMENT

Ray Donovan

Granted I watched the Deuce, so I didn't see last night's episode, but I've really liked this season..........it's been different and the writing has been excellent.

'Saint Peter is going to give you a handjob for today's work, Terry Donovan'

Granted I watched the Deuce, so I didn't see last night's episode, but I've really liked this season..........it's been different and the writing has been excellent.

'Saint Peter is going to give you a handjob for today's work, Terry Donovan'
Will agree to disagree with you here. This season has sucked. So damn depressing and meandering.

Will agree to disagree with you here. This season has sucked. So damn depressing and meandering.

Well to be honest, my opinions on such things are far from the norm on here.

I just caught this movie that I thought would suck, but it's pretty damn good..........I'm sure I'll get ripped over it.

MV5BNzE1OTczNTc1OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzgyMDI3MDI@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,674,1000_AL_.jpg

Jreed, I normally line up very well with your tastes in movies/shows, including AC, but Ray Donovan should have ended three seasons ago IMO.

Reactions: prunole
Jreed, I normally line up very well with your tastes in movies/shows, including AC, but Ray Donovan should have ended three seasons ago IMO.

I think that's why I like this season, because admittedly the last couple have sucked (but kind of liked parts of the Katie Holmes season).........eh, it still keeps me entertained.

Plus it always gets the benefit of the doubt because of her.

332full-ambyr-childers.jpg

actress-ambyr-childers-is-photographed-for-esquire-magazine-on-27-picture-id452193486

landscape-1449763254-om-van-te-houden-ambyr-childers_img900.jpg

Okay, I watched this weeks episode last night.........it was okay. Still, Ray is a badass that can pull the wool.

The past episode was one of the better episodes this year, although I can do without the whiny daughter, and the script seems to recycle itself as Ray gets Mickey thrown in jail, and all 5 Donvans are all bruised up and Ray is estranged from one of his brothers.

Not caught up yet but did hear the show was renewed and will relocate to NYC. Yikes!

Will be interesting to see what changes if any occur with the cast. Will the entire Donovan clan switch coasts?

Ray better not leave Lena behind!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT