ADVERTISEMENT

Real climate change?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It naturally occurred just by accident. Duh everyone knows I’m I mean believes that.
The board has debated at length the effectiveness of the vaccines, masks, lockdown measures, closures, etc... but not alot has been discussed on the origins of COVID.
What does everyone think?

go on what GIF by Sick Animation

Reactions: BrianNole777
From your article.

"In addition, only limited data were available beyond 10 months after the initial infection. They also note that some information, such as past infection status and hospital admissions, was measured differently or incomplete, and could bias the estimate of protection."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: fsu1jreed
The board has debated at length the effectiveness of the vaccines, masks, lockdown measures, closures, etc... but not alot has been discussed on the origins of COVID.
What does everyone think?
So, a corona virus comes out of China, and they say it naturally occurred at a wet market in Wuhan from someone eating Pangolin or something. Meanwhile the NIH lead by Dr I am the science Fauci was contracting research (which means doing research) on corona viruses at a lab in China that just so happens to be in Wuhan the same place where the virus naturally occurred.

Now without throwing in all the monetary aspects to it the simplest explanation here would be that it was either being researched or developed in this lab and got out somehow. Add to that the fact that the vaccine for said virus was developed in record time, was deemed to be completely safe and would prevent you from contracting covid or it would possibly prevent you from getting a severe form of it.

Seems clear to me where it came from. The dude that ate the pangolin of course.

Science is not religion nor is it determined by a vote or absolute. For every theory there is a counter theory.
Why are you so agitated? Calm down Al and Greta believe you are correct. lol

Lmao... dude, it would help for you to actually understand the scientific method

Last edited:
  • Love
The same place that ALL other Cornoviruses and ALL other flu viruses come from....right where it originated. But I'm sure you guys think that's just a coincidence.
where did it originate?

where did it originate?
In nature just like the propaganda said. It had to because there is no way that scientists and or the government could genetically modify a virus so it could be weaponized or target specific parts of the population. Nobody has ever done that. And if they did the media or Facebook would tell us about it. Right?

Reactions: trunole1 and F4Gary
In nature just like the propaganda said. It had to because there is no way that scientists and or the government could genetically modify a virus so it could be weaponized or target specific parts of the population. Nobody has ever done that. And if they did the media or Facebook would tell us about it. Right?

Lmao... science and logic are obviously WAY ABOVE YOUR HEAD

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT