ADVERTISEMENT

Refs cheating for the 49ers

rideordienole

All-American
Sep 5, 2007
This is ridiculous. All the flags going against the Panthers. Anquan Boldin gets away with murder on the field. The calls have to go both ways in the playoffs. Good lawd....

Didn't call Kueckly for PI. It's a physical game
And he's on offense. They're al over him every play. I don't mind them doing that but he's just giving back what they are giving him. It'll get more physical 2nd half.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Yeah, its been very frustrating for Carolina so far today. I can't believe they didn't call Boldin for that head butt after they called Munnerlyn for it earlier.

Originally posted by AtlSFNole:
And he's on offense. They're al over him every play. I don't mind them doing that but he's just giving back what they are giving him. It'll get more physical 2nd half.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com
Anyone else remember when warchant decided that Luke Kuechly was a "system linebacker" who wouldn't start for FSU?
laugh.r191677.gif

Profit sharing. San Francisco is a bigger market as a Super Bowl participant than Carolina.

Originally posted by Shade Tree 55:

Originally posted by AtlSFNole:
Posted from wireless.rivals.com
Anyone else remember when warchant decided that Luke Kuechly was a "system linebacker" who wouldn't start for FSU?
laugh.r191677.gif
Yes one of the dumbest threads ever on warchant. Seems theres a lot of talent evaluators on here who'd be out of a job real quick if they were put to the test.

Yeah, it's a physical game, I'm a niners fan, but the refs do seem to be letting them play for the most part.

Good, I cant stand scam Newton and hope the Niners knock him out and curb stomp Carolina!
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Guess y'all are blind to the holding the panthers secondary has been getting away with the past few games. By the way, to hell with both these teams.

They definitely missed the Boldin headbutt however the Panthers were ones doin all the talking early. They wanted a streetlight and that's what they got. The roughing passer calk near end was joke and football gods agreed as next play was an int.

On another note, funny how Aikman went out of way to bash Anquan when his top wr was Irvin.

These are all grown men. Some of the greats trashed talked. LT, Deion, ray Lewis, an so many more. This isn't rumper room, if you want the guy to stop talking shut him up. If you can't it's going to be a long day...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT