ADVERTISEMENT

Remember Kid_Garnet_And_Gold

psdnole

Contributor
Sep 10, 2018
He use to make FSU designs a while back, well he was hired by Oklahoma State and now works at The University of South Carolina as their Creative Director. Very proud of my son, always a great moment in life to see your kids become successful.

0e3ce473168783-5c004379af838.jpg

He use to make FSU designs a while back, well he was hired by Oklahoma State and now works at The University of South Carolina as their Creative Director. Very proud of my son, always a great moment in life to see your kids become successful.

Congrats proud dad (and mom).

Reactions: psdnole

Yes I used to hang with him and his wife at the Spring Game. Congrats to him and tell him I said hello.

Reactions: psdnole
He did our Game Watch posters for Volusia/Flagler Seminole Club. Saw him at the races in Daytona a few times as well. Glad to hear he's doing well . Congratulations on the new addition!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT