ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP but here is the Cornwell interview

Ohio1nole

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Nov 12, 2014

Starting at the 5:00 mark, Cornwell goes on about how the media mishandled the rape accusations... The guy sitting next to him just keeps getting fact after fact after fact presented to him.. I wish everyone that still thinks he is guilty, to watch this interview.. But then again, that would take too much time, and who needs to know the actual facts anyway, right?

And his comment about him not being ready to be an NFL QB is at around 20:00... And WOW did the media run with that one.. If you just listened to the reporters question and Cornwell's response, there is nothing ground breaking to what he said.. Its comical that his comment was leading Sportscenter for two days

Reactions: KevNole
Wow, this is the first time I've heard Cornwell speak at length.
This guy is solid with his facts and opinions.

Reactions: KevNole
Ironic how the media confirmed everything he talked about in this interview by not reporting everything cornwell said good about jameis and instead they take the one quote that sounds damaging (when out of context) and run with it for a week!
The national media has become an absolute joke. It's obvious their purpose has been completely forgotten.

Ironic how the media confirmed everything he talked about in this interview by not reporting everything cornwell said good about jameis and instead they take the one quote that sounds damaging (when out of context) and run with it for a week!

I was thinking the same thing.. I found it funny how the media just ran with that comment and didn't even think for one second to include the entire quote.. I know absolutely nothing about being a lawyer, but listening to Cornwell speak, it seems that Jameis is in good hands

They are going to make Erica Kinsman perjur herself on the stand. Cornwell is going to set her up and then boom!!!!! Catch her in a lie. I can see it coming. This guy is the real deal and he truly believes in Jameis. When Kinsman gets on the stand, it will be a rout.

I like his explanation over using twitter as a vehicle because he couldn't get out his side of the story. Some gave him grief for doing so. Thanks for sharing I'm grateful

This is awesome now that the whole context of it is shown. Funny how they picked 1 little snippet from a solid 20+ minutes of him speaking to prove his point if the media being irresponsible.

Some criticised him, but I think Cornwell handled Winston's case pretty well.

Great video and know wonder this guy gets paid the big bucks!

Wow, this is the first time I've heard Cornwell speak at length.
This guy is solid with his facts and opinions.

Me too. I thought he was a hothead loudmouth from his tweets, but he's smooth and cool- no way you could think he doesn't know exactly what he's talking about.

That was a solid indictment of the media. Axon's clear double standard and Schlabach being on the story for 3 weeks and never contacting Cornwell? What a farce.

Me too. I thought he was a hothead loudmouth from his tweets, but he's smooth and cool- no way you could think he doesn't know exactly what he's talking about.

That was a solid indictment of the media. Axon's clear double standard and Schlabach being on the story for 3 weeks and never contacting Cornwell? What a farce.

The fact that Schlabach never contacted Cornwell is unbelievable to me.. How is that even possible as a reporter?! That's like step 1.. Contact side A for their side of the story, then contact side B for theirs...

Funny re-mix video of uncle pat's Zephryhills press conference

Amazing Remix - Did people just start to wander away in the middle of this? I'd bet dollars to donuts at least some people left mid ramble.
"She thought she got hit in the back of the head! Absolutely!" - Despite any evidence of head trauma.
"It's not my job to tell anything to the Tallahassee Police Department" - unless you are an advocate for your client.
"Who has consexual sex bent over on the bathroom floor!" umm.... horny people who are horny?

The fact that Schlabach never contacted Cornwell is unbelievable to me.. How is that even possible as a reporter?! That's like step 1.. Contact side A for their side of the story, then contact side B for theirs...

Welcome to the new age of "GOTCHA" journalism. He's not unique, as we saw with the UVA case and the Duke case before that..

They are going to make Erica Kinsman perjur herself on the stand. Cornwell is going to set her up and then boom!!!!! Catch her in a lie. I can see it coming. This guy is the real deal and he truly believes in Jameis. When Kinsman gets on the stand, it will be a rout.

This was my post after I saw that she had filed the lawsuit, she is going to get torn apart and if there are any of her friends who will be the least bit truthful, she is dead in the water, and that's why I am glad that he is fighting this and I still think that if she does not get a cash settlement, even for $5, this will not go to court.

Would defense even be able to talk to her if she doesn't take the stand for the prosecution?

Would defense even be able to talk to her if she doesn't take the stand for the prosecution?
As stated above, she would have to take the stand because there is no evidence of a crime. What she told to her friends (subject to some exceptions) is hearsay. Anything told to a second-party regarding the alleged rape (i.e., she said he took her to the bathroom; he forced herself on top of her; it was not consensual) is being offered for the truth of the matter asserted and must come from the horse's mouth, so to speak.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT