ADVERTISEMENT

So what did Jared do?

a5b696aacc0d30928d5815354d7413b8.jpg

Maybe just looking for evidence against the guy previously arrested who worked for his foundation, things like statements in emails, etc. But I know that this is the court of public opinion and verdicts will be rendered before any evidence is introduced.

Something tells me that if it's naked kids there most likely little boys! The guy's just a complete tool, one of those people that thinks he's superior than the people around him. Our company had a convention about 5 years ago and they had him as one of the speakers. After the event he was a stand off little punk, just a nasty a-hole. He acts more like a Kardasian than a pitch man. To make matters worse he's worth 15 million..

Reactions: NoleDiesel
Maybe just looking for evidence against the guy previously arrested who worked for his foundation, things like statements in emails, etc. But I know that this is the court of public opinion and verdicts will be rendered before any evidence is introduced.
I read up on the original guy they were investigating, and it would seem they found plenty in their raid of his house to put him away for a long time.

Don't get me wrong, I understand what you're saying, but I think this is one of those times where it's not completely unreasonable or a rush to judgment to think he's done/has something terribly wrong.

Subway has scrubbed him from their site too, and I'm sure they're privy to information the general public isn't as of yet.

I'd have to think if this was it, Jared would have cooperated and a warrant wouldn't be required.

There was an exchange between Jared and a female where they were sexting and one of the text read "do you want to see some naked pics of kids" or something similar. She called the cops and the cops issued the search warrant.

There was an exchange between Jared and a female where they were sexting and one of the text read "do you want to see some naked pics of kids" or something similar. She called the cops and the cops issued the search warrant.
Wait, was that Jared or the former Exec Director of his Foundation? Because I haven't seen that in the news yet, but I know you may be privy to more info.

Wait, was that Jared or the former Exec Director of his Foundation? Because I haven't seen that in the news yet, but I know you may be privy to more info.

You could be correct, I loath Subway so I'm only paying partial attention to what's going on. I thought the initial search warrant was do to Jared being outed by this female.

Yeah, I think that's what got the ED from the Jared Foundation; but they found a ton of stuff in his house, and didn't really need anything else, so the raid of Jared's house is quite interesting, to say the least.

Guy also tried to commit suicide in prison, but was unsuccessful.

Agreed on Subway though, I'd rather rummage through an Arby's dumpster than eat free at Subway.

Why would the FBI need to "seize" them? Why couldn't they just ask him to turn them over?

Why would the FBI need to "seize" them? Why couldn't they just ask him to turn them over?
Because anyone who had e-contact with the original suspect could potentially be in on the ring with him. Asking for files gives the person a chance to delete anything incriminating or to pick and choose what info they provide.

Because consent can be denied. I don't know if they asked for permission to search or not. But there's no requirement that they seek consent before obtaining a warrant. And "seize" is the word the author of the story chose to use. Could have also used "collected."

Well that was disturbing.

A dozen or so years ago I worked at the Florida Child Protection Team HQ helping them get a new data system finished and online.
There was a section for 'maltreatment codes', with a long drop down list of different abuses. All I could think while creating typing in the list was, 'this has happened so many times they log it specifically...'
Disheartening stuff.
I've provided IT support for the Tallahassee CPT since then and the turnover in case workers is pretty quick. I'm not an emotional person, but I can't imagine dealing with what they deal with on a daily basis.

My step uncle was the cheif of police in a big Northern Jersey city. He told me stories of what vice had to do, from watching children being abused to women being raped. Basically they were undercover and couldn't blow their cover or they'd be killed, so they just pretended to love seeing it. He told me about many in vice going crazy, so turning into the monsters that they hunted. If it's that sick it can twist a seasoned policeman's mind, you can only imagine what it does to kids..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT