ADVERTISEMENT

Some quotes from Turdsville....enjoy :).

loutil

Veteran Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Dec 20, 2004
The bomb shells are these:
2-6 in the last 8 P5 games
0-2 against Saban
1-2 against Kirby (about to be 1-3)
2-2 against Stoops (It’s UK for damn sake)
1-3 against Ed O

He will not be back as DC next season, 100% not returning FYI, It is done

Too late. Just like the move to Richardson. You can’t wait until you hit rock bottom to make changes. Winners make the hard decisions so they never hit rock bottom. Dan will be gone within 2 years, as he has completely lost the fan base.

I'm feeling it. The whole Gatornation is feeling it. Mullen probably needed this debacle to get the guts to make changes now. And Dan will be judged more harshly in the next 48-96 hours than ever before if nothing happens.

This still will not fix Florida's issues. Our recruiting is poor and Hevesy needs to go too. No excuse to have a job at uf recruiting the way he does. It's inexcusable. I'd love to think firing Grantham would change things but it won't. It all starts with Dan and he won't change

Also is Mullen going to change his recruiting strategy? Because he's not going to change firing Grantham will be useless.

There you go. For those that did not wanted to believe what some of us have been telling you about Mullen. He is not liked in the football offices/building at all and if you criticize him as a former player you are not welcomed back and cannot come to games. We get to see that side of him when UF loses, imagine seeing it every day....

Just stop...there is zero to defend about the state of this program right now. If there is, tell me what i'm missing. Coaching/recruiting/effort/execution. This team is worse now than it was after 7 weeks in year 1 of CDM.

Don’t ask him a question, just tell him to F himself on behalf of Gators Territory.

Ask him if he’ll ever hire coaches that can recruit at the elite level of the real SEC contenders.

Ask him if his a$$ is burning from Coach O’s running game going in dry or from his seat being on fire.

OMG. Fire him now.

I think we should call the Baton Rouge PD. Todd Grantham and Dan are committing grand theft on our program.

Get rid of Mullen. He can't cut it in this league. The defense is terrible and our OL is not much better. Out coached and out recruited consistently.

Mullen is gonna arrogant himself out of a job. 2-6 in the last 8 against power 5 is an absolute joke.

Dan Mullen is an embarrassment.

Dan Mullen will be watching plenty of film when he’s an offensive analyst for Saban next year

I’m genuinely trying to figure out why people still like this guy. His personality and antics are very off-putting while having below average results on the field. What am I missing?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News