ADVERTISEMENT

Somebody is reading my posts there at FSU

tumblr_n9vtlnYvsu1sp2h9so1_500.gif

Hmmmm......I remember the chicks being a lot hotter at FSU, and they sure as hell didn’t think the earth was flat

I saw this on a flight coming back from St. Louis last month. This gave me a good laugh. You'd think that my fellow passengers in first class had never heard someone laugh so loudly.

I saw this on a flight coming back from St. Louis last month. This gave me a good laugh. You'd think that my fellow passengers in first class had never heard someone laugh so loudly.

Here is a good starter video

This movement is growing, I would do some real research on the internet, there are millions of YouTube videos, that cbs piece was a very carefully created piece of propaganda, the powers that be are doing every thing to keep a lid on this, don’t wait around for a manned mars mission, it’s never going to happen, for starters there is no mars it’s a light in the sky, a luminous object

Finding out about Flat earth is like Finding our Santa Claus is not real and no one ever goes back to believing in Santa Claus, like no flat earther ever goes back to the globe

The globe is one big lie, along with space, like the star wars version,

Here is a good video

Reactions: NoleLizards

This movement is growing, I would do some real research on the internet, there are millions of YouTube videos, that cbs piece was a very carefully created piece of propaganda, the powers that be are doing every thing to keep a lid on this, don’t wait around for a manned mars mission, it’s never going to happen, for starters there is no mars it’s a light in the sky, a luminous object

Finding out about Flat earth is like Finding our Santa Claus is not real and no one ever goes back to believing in Santa Claus, like no flat earther ever goes back to the globe

Here is a good video

What I find most hilarious is that flat earthers are so willing to disregard years of science as propaganda and conspiracy and at the same time accept unsubstantiated information in YouTube videos as indisputable fact. :Face with Tears of Joy

What I find most hilarious is that flat earthers are so willing to disregard years of science as propaganda and conspiracy and at the same time accept unsubstantiated information in YouTube videos as indisputable fact. :Face with Tears of Joy

What science? CGI pictures from space? The sticks experiment? Fake ISS videos

Globeheads have no argument, they believe in the ball based on pure faith and belief, it’s a religion

It’s the single biggest issue facing humanity, the owners don’t want us to know the truth

You want to prove it to yourself

Go get a p1000 Nikon it’s zoom is like 125x, go down to a body of water and you will be able to zoom in boats that are 15 miles away that through our eyes have gone over the curve, according to curvature math a boat from that distance should be not be able to be seen.

There is your science, the Big Bang heliocentric evolution theory of gravity light year bull crap, it is all 100% false

You can disprove the ball model with a simple 1000 dollar experiment, or buy a used p900 for 300, then go Holme and throw out every science book in the house

Last edited:
What science? CGI pictures from space? The sticks experiment? Fake ISS videos

Globeheads have no argument, they believe in the ball based on pure faith and belief, it’s a religion

It’s the single biggest issue facing humanity, the owners don’t want us to know the truth

You want to prove it to yourself

Go get a p1000 Nikon it’s zoom is like 125x, go down to a body of water and you will be able to zoom in boats that are 15 miles away that through our eyes have gone over the curve, according to curvature math a boat from that distance should be not be able to be seen.

There is your science, the Big Bang heliocentric evolution theory of gravity light year bull crap, it is all 100% false

You can disprove the ball model with a simple 1000 dollar experiment, or buy a used p900 for 300, then go Holme and throw out every science book in the house
Exactly how many thousands of people would have to have been and continue to be involved in the "NASA conspiracy"? And what do you think the odds are that none of them have come forward to admit it's all a big lie?
Conversely, why hasn't there been any legitimate photographic evidence of this ring of ice that is surrounding your disk holding in all of the oceans? With all of the advancements in technology, one should surely exist by now.

Exactly how many thousands of people would have to have been and continue to be involved in the "NASA conspiracy"? And what do you think the odds are that none of them have come forward to admit it's all a big lie?
Conversely, why hasn't there been any legitimate photographic evidence of this ring of ice that is surrounding your disk holding in all of the oceans? With all of the advancements in technology, one should surely exist by now.

We are not on a disk, we are in a realm and maybe the plane goes on beyond the ice ring to other ponds or other areas

We are not a disc in space, Nikolai Tesla said we we are in a “realm” of sorts

I don’t have the answers, pilots know it’s flat, ask them off the record, they lose their job if they come out, in fact one did in Holland

This realm we are in is so massive, no way to get a picture but it is not a ball

Llook up on YouTube High altitude flat earth balloon experiments, there is hundreds of them the film is well flat

For 2000 you can do this experiment, go get a weather balloon fill it with helium strap on a camera with a normal lense not a fish eye go pro lense and retrieve the Camar a and take a look for yourself

Elon musk and Bezos and Branson are not going anywhere they are just kicking the can down the road

Good grief. I've seen the curvature from high altitude.

Your canopy is curved as is airplane windows

Go look on YouTube search for high altitude balloon launch flat earth flat as can be

Two clicks away and 5 minutes of time half a beer

We have been through this before Gary

Explain why planes at 40k feet do not have to nose down every few miles to avoid flying off into space

We don’t gyroscopes keep to the original plane from where they tok off

Where did that flight 380 or was it 370 go in the Indian Ocean, we allegedly have 10k satallites what none there

Why don’t flight tracker systems track planes out over the ocean in the southern hemisplane

Even mainstream science says you can’t see curvature until 70-80k feet even it was there

Jet engines push off if air like boat props push off of water, this is why planes can’t go much higher that 50-60k,air is too thin less and less to push off of

Rocket engines work the same way too, so explain how these same rocket engines work in space where it is a zero vacuum, negative 9 tor, so tell us what these engines push off of up there, nothing Gary they just Ditch the rockets in the Bermuda Triangle and if you happen to be fishing out there and see one of these then I pray you make it back to shore safely

Don’t pay the troll toll
It was bait and he took it. The canopy doesn't distort. Straight lines on the ground are still straight. Airliner windows aren't curved. The horizon at low altitudes is flat/straight and he doesn't understand lift vector vs gravity vector.
That's all I'm gonna say. The rest of what he said is just jibber jabber.

Reactions: dmm5157 and DFSNOLE

Here is a good video

I watched this and have been binge watching his other videos. Interesting stuff. Convincing enough for me no longer to summarily dismiss flat-earthers as nutcases.

Reactions: CarlsbadNole
I watched this and have been binge watching his other videos. Interesting stuff. Convincing enough for me no longer to summarily dismiss flat-earthers as nutcases.

You will never Globe back, you will now start to notice the deception almost like on a daily basis, btw I apologize for showing you this rabbit hole, red pill stuff

To the TC See what happens when someone actually watches some videos, some just cant let the ball go

So you are getting roped in?
Not necessarily...I just have an open mind if one's able to provide a good case. ODD is quite adept at doing so.

..And I see what you did there, BTW. :)

Here is a good video

So does that mean that the pro rasslin that I watch on YouTube is real as well?

Reactions: 62Nole and DFSNOLE
I'm with you ... just say no to flat chicks. Boobs make the earth go round.
I concur. Just say No! What is this world coming to?Nice Boobs make me go round and round. Please note their circular features as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT