ADVERTISEMENT

Source of climate change?

Status
Not open for further replies.
how-dare-you-memes-15.jpeg

I’ve been criticized for asking what ended the the ice age 25000 years ago when there were no internal combustion engines to blame….
Well of course it was human induced climate change probably from fires or their farts from eating too much fiber. The earth's climate can't just change over the course of thousands of years due to the sun or other planets gravity. We know this from the weather data we have from the last 150 or so years. Compare that to all the data from the last 4.5 billion years and you'll agree too like 97% of scientists that were polled who agree with this as well. Sorry forgot the sarcasm font.

Reactions: F4Gary and trunole1
Well of course it was human induced climate change probably from fires or their farts from eating too much fiber. The earth's climate can't just change over the course of thousands of years due to the sun or other planets gravity. We know this from the weather data we have from the last 150 or so years. Compare that to all the data from the last 4.5 billion years and you'll agree too like 97% of scientists that were polled who agree with this as well. Sorry forgot the sarcasm font.
Imagine there are people that actually believe that climate is controlled by the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere. lol

I’ve been criticized for asking what ended the the ice age 25000 years ago when there were no internal combustion engines to blame….

It's called the Milankovitch Cycles..small variations in Earth's orbit and changes in axis...and looking at the last few interglacial periods we should have went back into a glacial period a couple thousand years ago

So why would the opinion of your tier 1 PhD scientist hold more weight than these two PhD scientists? Is it the tier 1 thing? I think University of Sydney is in the top 25 globally so that cant be it.

Dietmar Müller, a professor of geophysics at the University of Sydney

Adriana Dutkiewicz, sedimentologist at the University of Sydney

That article in now way discounts the idea that CO2 affects climate and is a major driver of it...you should google the PETM event 55 million years ago

Reactions: BrianNole777
Life on earth exists because of CO2. Lets get rid of it! lol great idea! SMH pure BS!

To be fair in this case trunole wasnt the agressor. It seems the uneducated deplorables disagree with Al and Greta (reed and Brian) and they started with the moron and uneducated jabs. The thread is missing some comments including mine.
A true scientist always questions conclusions, Predicting the future is a tenuous exercise. Science should never be treated like a religion.
Correlation is NOT causation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT