ADVERTISEMENT

Spoilers don't click here the Hate flows through me

What an a$$ hat!

aafcd07f00c5bbd9e1744ec17765668e

LINK: http://news.yahoo.com/star-wars-fan-unveils-massive-force-awakens-181631908.html

Episode8 was pushed back from a summer 2017 release to a December release. The rumor is that they are re-writing the script to eliminate a lot of the new characters in order to better develop the current characters. Disney, of course, has a big problem with this because less characters means less merch.

Episode8 was pushed back from a summer 2017 release to a December release. The rumor is that they are re-writing the script to eliminate a lot of the new characters in order to better develop the current characters. Disney, of course, has a big problem with this because less characters means less merch.
I am kinda surprised by this. This new release date is 1 week before Avatar 2. That will certainly cut into ticket sales.

My guess is Avatar gets pushed back. No way does it stand a chance against Star Wars.

That would be a shame that there are issues with the script at this stage. I just read some article, probably speculation... that Star Wars is moving back because Marvel plans for a secret Spidey movie in May. It's all Disney so I guess they wouldn't want to cut into their own money, if true.

The opening scene made Kylo Ren, to me, look like one of the biggest badasses ever. I thought overall when he had the mask on he was great. At first I was disappointed when he took it off and revealed that he was conflicted, etc. After watching it again I understand why this was done. But man, he was so ridiculous in the beginning before it was revealed that he had caught the feels.

That would be a shame that there are issues with the script at this stage. I just read some article, probably speculation... that Star Wars is moving back because Marvel plans for a secret Spidey movie in May. It's all Disney so I guess they wouldn't want to cut into their own money, if true.
If ready why wouldn't they just release Star Wars on Star Wars Day, May 4th?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT