ADVERTISEMENT

Star Wars - The Force Awakens

You beat me to the post.

The end of that trailer... awesome!

Please be ESB, not Phantom.

Originally posted by alaskanseminole:
I'm kinda giddy right now...not gonna lie!
I was fine until the end, then I felt like that 9-year-old kid when I first saw the trailer for ESB.

Weird how it can hit you.

9e9.gif

I'm in the middle of watching the series "machete" style. We have III and VI left. I'm not impressed with them to tell you the truth, but at the same time I'm excited there is new one coming out! Should be good!

Originally posted by Bubbz:

Originally posted by alaskanseminole:
I'm kinda giddy right now...not gonna lie!
I was fine until the end, then I felt like that 9-year-old kid when I first saw the trailer for ESB.

Weird how it can hit you.
Exactly. I have a friend in the office and she came by for lunch and I made her watch it and she was all "meh" and I said "wait for it" then bam, last 5 seconds. Big grin on her face too.

Originally posted by Bubbz:
You beat me to the post.

The end of that trailer... awesome!

Please be ESB, not Phantom.
It's not gonna be either of those.

And that trailer is beyond hyperbole.

Kust watched it with my 10-year old son. When Han came on, I yelled WOW.... AWESOME!and gave him a high five.

Was that Darth Revan in there around the middle? I only know of him from SWTOR.

Skywalker the mental patient. I am not sure if I like that.

The balance of the force is an awful thing to bear.

Watched episode III last night and it was really good. Episode IV and V are now making more sense and meaning more to me. Tonight we watch VI and will be done.

Can't wait for the new one, but I'm curious about the story line. I have a feeling it all gets wrapped up in VI.

Is Luke and/or Vader going to be in the new one....or is it a new cast of characters and plots etc???

This post was edited on 4/17 9:51 AM by DanC78

And yes, the baddest MOFO on the planet is in this....but he is not in as great of shape as this pic represents....per the spoilers.

Star-Wars-Mark-Hamill-590x900.jpg

Originally posted by Phinhead:
Skywalker the mental patient. I am not sure if I like that.

The balance of the force is an awful thing to bear.
I was watching extras after watching III last night. I didn't know this, but it was written to say, "may the Forest of Others be with you" not Force be with you. They didn't exactly say why it was changed. But I'm assuming it was changed because they never got into the story of the "Forest of Other"...which I believe they said is where Jedi's go to live and train.

This is how Lucas had it in his story boards. He also Hans as a green monster guy. Another cool thing is they decided to have OB die in the fight between him and Vader on set when filming...originally know one died, but after further thought he believed that the audience would be disappointed if one didn't die.

Re: Star Wars - The Force Awakens Possible Spoilers

Possible Spoilers Summarized as I read them:

It is said by those who could tell you about the trailers before hand that Luke has become the galaxy's most powerful Jedi. So much, that he doesn't have complete control of the force. Somewhere he had a wizard like moment with his powers that were off the charts. In this, he exiles himself not wanting to be used. He is not sure if he uses the will of the force or his passion.

When he meditates he levitates massive things without will. He sees the past, the present, and the future without control, and it causes him to doubt his mind. His friends doubt his sanity.

The hero and villain of the story want to draw him out for their gain and they do, and by the end of the story, you know what side he is on.

There is a massive maybe spoiler about who dies if you want to read it. Just search.

This post was edited on 4/17 10:07 AM by Phinhead

Need to break out those orange topped Star Wars socks I wore in the 6th grade......

Now that Vadar is dead, who's the villain?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT