ADVERTISEMENT

stocks

tribal_idiot

Seminole Insider
Sep 21, 2008
what should we invest in?

show-me-the-money-memes.jpg

Do you think home interest rates will rise, fall or stay the same for this year?

penny stocks have been fvcking awesome...looking for income.

unless you degenerates want some PINK SHEETS!
edit: pink sheets are awesome.

Since quantitative easing got started in 2009, theirs no reason to fight the market. Unless your a day trader just buy ETFs and sit back and earn 10%. Buy now, buy tomorrow. Real estate is a sellers markets right now due to the COVID induced inventory backlog. You can use bonds to wallpaper your bathroom. Bitcoin investment is a mystery to my and still feels like a dutch tulip.

No charge.

Reactions: Deerfuel2
I still don't get it, what does that mean?
The tulip was crazy investment in 1600 that skyrocketed in price and then was worthless in blink of an eye. Think FSU tickets after the 2018 VT opener.

The trick is, as always, timing. Watch actions in the Senate as to what happens to the filibuster and act accordingly before it affects the market too much.

As soon as they get total control they are going after our retirement incomes that are presently non-taxable. It is a stated goal of theirs. This run-a-way spending has to be paid for with something other than just printing more paper money.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT